Tag Archives: Yue Yue
Chinese Crowd Lifts SUV to Rescue Run Over Child in Wenzhou
This video comes just months after the video that shocked many people across many countries of passer-by’s in China who avoided Yue Yue, a 2-year-old girl after she was ran over…twice. It is literally like you are watching two completely different groups of people that have opposing beliefs as far as morals and compassion are concerned. Well, in fact, they are.
This video shows a 5-year-old girl who is protesting going to Kindergarten. Her mother (I’m assuming) gets fed up with her attitude and resistance and walks away while she throws a temper tantrum in the middle of the street. Quickly after she walks away, an SUV drives her way and runs over the small girl. Yet, in this video as opposed to the video of Yue Yue, the woman immediately stops. Around 16 people, including the young girl’s mother, came to help lift the SUV and remove the girl from underneath. Although she was taken to the hospital, they found no injuries and released her to go to school.
People walked by when Yue Yue needed help and she ended up dying because of the injuries that were inflicted as well as the delayed response to helping her out. And, however, this girl lived because of the urgency that 16 people who were around had at the time. This is incredibly sad and difficult to understand.
- Another child run over in China is caught on camera, this time crowd rushes to lift SUV off of her (news.nationalpost.com)
- Watch: Girl Hit by SUV, Walks Away (abcnews.go.com)
- Bystanders Lift SUV Off Man (myfoxny.com)
- Video: SUV Runs over Little Girl (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Police search for SUV that ran down firefighter in San Francisco (mercurynews.com)