Tag Archives: Weho
There are some Ke$ha songs that I never quite understood, but this is BY FAR one of my favorites. The song also features Detox Icunt, who is a local drag queen, here in West Hollywood. Detox has been involved in many spoof videos (one can be seen here), has a band “Transkuntinental”, and is one of the most talented queens out there (in my opinion). What an amazing opportunity for her, and hopefully this will bring her to an entirely new level, especially considering it’s such a great song. What do you think?
And below is Transkuntinental’s Promo video:
- Ke$ha Loves Them Girlie Boys Pretty Ladies! (perezhilton.com)
- [VIDEO] Jackie Beat: Gimme All Your Blood (Madonna Parody) (practikel.com)
- Gallery: Ke$ha Juggalizes The American Flag In V Magazine (thegloss.com)
- Ke$ha Pees In The Street….On Twitter! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
When I saw the title ”Want to date a gentleman? Head to West Hollywood: The top ten U.S. cities to find ‘sensitive’ men,” I literally laughed my ass off. Of course you’re bound to find a sensitive guy in WeHo; The town is overpopulated with gay men. I live in West Hollywood and yes I am gay. Although it is true that the entire city isn’t occupied by homosexuals, it is well-known that a good majority are gay.
Glamourous?! This has to be a mistake. Clearly the person who discovered these findings has never set foot in West Hollywood, CA. This is more of a place for women to find fags to hag, than the loves of their lives. Either way this proves that stereotypes are true:
1. Gay men are more sensitive than the average ‘Joe’
2. Women really are desperate and searching for love in all the wrong places
ROMEO, ROMEO: TOP TEN CITIES FOR SENSITIVE MEN
- Maher Declares ‘Hate’ for Gingrich’s ‘F—— Guts,’ Santorum ‘Obsessed With Gay Sex’ (newsbusters.org)
- Arsonists assault West Hollywood (pinkbananaworld.com)
- West Hollywood Relaunches GoGayWestHollywood.com; Gay Travel Site is Smarter, Sexier and More Stylish than Ever (Just Like Our Visitors) (prweb.com)
- The Virgin Mary Has Been Hanging Out At Gay Bars, Specifically: Hamburger Mary’s (practikel.com)
- Casebolt & Smith Bring ‘O(h)’ To West Hollywood (laist.com)
- Bill Maher Talks About Rick Santorum’s Obsession with Gay Sex and Sweater Vests: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- You: Rapper ‘Tyler, the Creator’ arrested in West Hollywood for vandalism at The Roxy Theatre (washingtonpost.com)
On Tuesday, August 2nd, the city of West Hollywood held it’s annual National Night Out at various locations around the city. I just so happen to live at Hancock and Santa Monica, so we attended the ‘Block Party’ located at the West Knoll traffic circle behind Trader Joes. Shortly after we left for home, carrying our delicious Kitchen 24 Hamburgers in tow, Justin Miles was attacked.
Here is more on the attempted mugging, from WeHo Confidential:
Last night about 9 pm Justin Miles was walking to his apt on West Knoll from Gym bar. He had his earbuds in while listening to his iPhone near Hancock and West Knoll. A guy who appeared to be on drugs ran at him from across the street, pointed his finger from under his shirt like he had a gun and demanded pharmaceutical drugs.
Startled & confused Justin took his earphones out and the robber demanded that Justin give him his phone. He refused and the guy started beating Justin’s face, calling him a faggot repeatedly while attempting to snatch his iPhone. Justin continued to defend his phone while the robber beat him. A neighbor noticed what was happening and intervened and the failed robber ran away. The Weho Sheriff came to scene and are investigating the crime. Justin was transported to Cedars Sinai. He is badly bruised, cut, and swollen in his face. The Sheriffs are treating this case as an attempted robbery, assault, and a hate crime.
For those of you who live in this area, this is not the only attack that has occurred. The WeHo Sherriff’s number is: (310) 855-8850, and should be used in case of an emergency because they respond much more quickly than 911.
The suspect is 6′ tall, white, 220lbs, sporting 3 days of facial hair & in his late 20′s.
Justin called the timing of the incident “sad & ironic” & also expressed sympathy for his attacker who was obviously responding to tough economic times. Oddly enough Justin said that the $30 he spent on make-up was better than the cost of replacing his iPhone.