Tag Archives: weed
In the video below, you’ll see Stephen Pay “Marijuana Man“, get robbed while recording a video for his YouTube Channel. There’s not really much else to say about this, other than I’m jealous that he’s got more YouTube subscribers than me and all he does is smoke weed.
Snoop Dogg has released this video for ‘Rolling Words’ to help promote his own line of King Size Rolling Papers created by San Francisco agency Pereira & O’Dell. Right now, the book is only being offered for elite distribution (whatever the hell that means), but they are considering a limited edition version as well, to be sold online.
If you’re going to Coachella though, you may get the opportunity to sample the papers before the release of the book. So, be sure to look for the posters (photo example below) that will have some of the samples attached and are free for music concert guests to detach on their own. In the meantime, I’ll be anxiously waiting to get my hands on my very own copy of ‘Rolling Words’… if and when it becomes available.
- New Snoop Dogg songbook can be smoked (literally!) (lostateminor.com)
- Snoop Dogg – Rolling Words Smokable Songbook | Video (freshnessmag.com)
- Snoop Dogg Invites You To Read His Lyrics Just Before Burning One With “Rolling Words” (fastcocreate.com)
- Hunting Weed, Inventing Love, and Snoop Dogg Has The Single Best Idea of All Time (NSFW) [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Snoop Dogg Making a Reggae Album With Diplo (5min.com)
- Snoop Dogg Buys His Daughter a Shiny New Music Video [Video] (jezebel.com)
I LOVE marijuana and believe that it should be legalized. I could go on and on about the benefits of marijuana and how it’s better than alcohol and that it’s a great idea for our economy, but I don’t want to bore the shit out of you. So, here are some funny photos to help express my opinions on the matter…
For those of you who are still reading now that the funny photos are done, I’d like to express that I not only enjoy weed recreationally, but I also have a chronic disorder called CRPS. This stands for Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, previously known as RSD) and means that I am intense pain almost all the time. I do have my medical license and consider medical marijuana my medication seeing as I’d prefer to be high and have less pain than doped up on 15 to 20 pills a day. With medical marijuana I can work, endure the pain I have, and also be more aware than I would be on prescription pills. Legalization is something that should be more of a focus, especially considering how many chronic pain disorders there are, that affect so many people in this country. I would rather get ‘too stoned’ (which is ridiculous, and impossible to OD on) than get alcohol poisoning and die or overdose on my prescription pills. Just some food for thought.
This is the only option I have that doesn’t have fatal consequences if I over-indulge.
- [VIDEO] Marijuana Drug Deal And Robbery, Gone Bad (practikel.com)
- Marijuana: A Missed Medical Opportunity (bigthink.com)
- Medical marijuana could help patients reduce pain with opiates, study finds (medicalxpress.com)
- Armie Hammer Arrested For Marijuana Possession (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- What is Medical Marijuana? (medicalmarijuanagardener.wordpress.com)
- Milpitas considers allowing pot clubs (mercurynews.com)
- Summit County sheriffs make pot bust (summitcountyvoice.com)
Although there’s not much known about this video, it is fairly obvious that these guys in the car attempt to steal this drug dealers money and ends up crashing his car instead. What an idiot. First of all, the amount of pot that you were trying to gank from this guy was so small that it doesn’t even amount to the damage that was done to your car. Also, I’d be willing to bet that this kid got his ass beat which is why there is no conclusion to the video. Hoping to find out more soon, stay tuned.
- Doctor Who Gave Prescriptions To L.I. Pharmacy Suspect Loses License (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Agents Seize $2.2M of Marijuana (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Get Busted for Marijuana, Work as Police Informant, Get Killed? How the Drug War Turns Arrests Into Deaths (alternet.org)
- Romney Dodges Questions About the Marijuana (reason.com)
↓Vote for this to be on the next Tosh.O Video Breakdown↓
Cop gets pissed when the driver of a pulled-over SUV refuses to let him search his car without a warrant.
This is a perfect example of the importance of knowing your rights, don’t be afraid to JUST SAY NO to Unlawful Searches… Because as you all just seen, without your permission (or a warrant) they can’t search you or your vehicle.
- Pure Kush Chronic-les Comedy: Cop LOSES IT After Speeder Tells Him He Needs A Warrant To Search His Car For That Green Yahmean!! [Video] (bossip.com)
- [VIDEO] Cops Seen Planting Drugs In Vehicle (practikel.com)
- Man Claims Police Entered Home Without Warrant, Threatening To Arrest Him For Recordinging Them (pixiq.com)
- Driver crashes into 13 cars trying to escape cops in China (thesun.co.uk)
As we all know, Snoop Dogg smokes weed and enjoys getting high. It’s not very shocking to hear that drug sniffing drugs were aware of the marijuana that was being held on his tour bus when they were crossing a border patrol checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, Texas. What I am shocked to find out is that he was arrested this time. I mean, how often must this man smoke and the police be aware of it? I’m sure that he has been let go and multiple occasions because of who he is and the persona he has built around this ‘medication’.
The performer (real name: Calvin Broadus) was busted by Texas cops Saturday after several joints were found on his tour bus. The weed was discovered by a drug-sniffing dog during a routine inspection at a border patrol checkpoint in Sierra Blanca, the same town whereWillie Nelson was popped in November 2010.
Like Nelson, Snoop Dogg claimed ownership of the marijuana found on his bus, which was searched by the Hudspeth County Sheriff’s Office. The rapper, cited for misdemeanor pot possession, was not booked or made to pose for a mug shot like Nelson.
This town must be needing some tourism money or something to continue busting performers for such small petty crimes. Sadly, this bust came after Snoop Dogg mentioned he’d like to discuss the legalization with the President, who is opposed to legalizing marijuana. I doubt Mr. Obama would be willing to sit down and hear him out after this arrest. Not that I really believed he’d do so before the arrest either.
- Snoop Dogg Arrested For Weed Possession In Texas (hiphopwired.com)
- Snoop Dogg — Arrested for Weed in Texas (tmz.com)
- Snoop Dogg imagines meeting Obama, discussing marijuana (politico.com)
- Snoop Dogg Wants to Get High With President Obama and Convince Him to Legalize Weed [Notable/quotable] (jezebel.com)
- Snoop Dogg on ‘The Price Is Right’ (dangerousminds.net)
A city councilman and former mayor of Fort Bragg, California was gunned down while investigating a report of an illegal drug farm there. This won’t help Mendocino County’s reputation as among the mellowest of narco-hubs.
The former mayor, Jere Melo, was reportedly investigating a report of an illegal pot farm on private timberland when he and a companion encountered a collection of opium poppies and then came under fire from a high caliber rifle. The other man survived; Melo, a 69 year old pillar of the community, did not. The 35 year old suspect in the case is a transient with a history of mental problems — he recently wrote to Chinese diplomats about the “Martian military” — but the drug connection could cast surrounding Mendocino County in a harsher light.
County officials estimate up to two thirds of the local economy traces back to marijuana cultivation, with many of the smaller farms perfectly legal under state medical marijuana laws yet still banned under federal law. There’s even been talk of a “marijuana bubble” there in recent years as tighter border security drove up prices. That sort of scene tend to attract not-so-chill dudes with guns; hopefully local authorities are improving their ability to keep away the ones they fail to mellow out.
When Clearwater, FL resident, Danielle Rae Shockey, 27, was pulled over by police officers, she obviously had something to hide. Unfortunately, instead of hiding it, she handed over a bag of marijuana, along with her driver’s license.
Shockey was sitting in her vehicle, in a motel parking lot, at 3 O’clock in the morning, when police deemed it suspicious and decided to take a closer look. After asking for her ID, they received her ID and a bag of marijuana. Due to this mistake, police were able to search the vehicle and found that she was, in a sense, a pharmacy.
Apparently, the marijuana was the least of her worries. Inside her vehicle, authorities found:
57 oxycodone pills, seven methadone pills as well as smaller amounts of sedatives Valium and clonazepam.
Wow. If you’re going to be carrying drugs, you should try to at least conceal them so that they aren’t accidentally handed over, while simply grabbing your ID. The fact that she wasn’t drunk is impressive. Although, I don’t know if I would even do this drunk.