Tag Archives: Wang Youping
Could you imagine not being able to close your mouth for over 20 years? Neither could I. Unfortunately, Wang Youping, 34, who lives in China has had to endure an open mouth for many years due to his large tongue.
Youping’s tongue measures 25cm long, 10cm wide and 7cm thick. Along with this, his teeth have now grown in horizontally which makes his face appear even more off than it already had.
This deformed man from the Shaanxi Province had some noticeable issues at birth. Along with his lips appearing to be swollen and dar, his ear also seemed to bulge out on one side. At the young age of six, his facial deformities continued to grow and by the age of 13-years-old, he was unable to close his mouth.
As you might imagine, many other things that many use their mouths for, are nearly impossible for Mt. Youping, such as: eating, breathing, brushing teeth, and speaking. And assuming he did have a girlfriend (which would be quite shocking), I can’t imagine she’d be too happy with his disorder.
Sadly, though he has been to many hospitals around the world, he has been told that his disease is far too complex for anyone of them to treat.
Now, after exploratory tests last year at a military hospital, Mr Youping is set to go under the knife again. The hospital plans to take three years to perform a series of five different surgeries.
- Attractive People Make More Money, A Study Says (bellasugar.com)
- Why does a white tongue in the morning mean? (zocdoc.com)
- Cute Girls Slipping Some Tongue To Strange Things [51 PHOTOS] (coedmagazine.com)
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Drunk Guy Shoots His Balls on Webcam: Real or Fake?
- [VIDEO] Warning: Graphic! New Chinese Zombie Attack on Bus
- Jason Russell, KONY 2012 Filmmaker, Addresses Naked Meltdown and Gay Rumors With Oprah Winfrey
- [VIDEO] Car Chase Suspect Shoots Himself In Head On Live TV
- Turkish Divers Rush To Rescue Drowning Woman: Discover Sex Doll Instead