Tag Archives: television
This is footage from the car chase that began in Phoenix today, and ended with the suspect shooting himself in the head on live television. Although there aren’t many details at this point, it has been said that he was being chased because he had stolen a vehicle. Please be warned, this is a guy shooting himself in the head, and that’s what you will see…
Dina Lohan should have never agreed to do this interview; She also shouldn’t have gotten so tipsy. She comes off looking like Kim Richards on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you know, the drugged up, drunk one who giggled a lot and talked about absolute nonsense. Tell me I’m not the only one who made this connection? Sadly, I can understand why Lindsay Lohan (LiLo) has so many issues with a mother like this (I’m assuming the alcohol has been in the equation for some time). And now I’m even wondering if the father, Michael Lohan, was the sane one in this family. I still seriously doubt that, but it does make you wonder…
Okay, I’m going to be honest and I admit that I record SNL because most of the time it sucks. In fact, I usually only watch it to see what Kristen Wiig does, but last week was amazing. Not only did they perform the Culps‘ shit, but they had this amazing skit…
This is the best thing I have seen on SNL since Kristen Wiig was introduced. She’s usually the most hilarious, but this shit was just as funny. Seriously, amazing.
- SNL Skit: Nasaflu Commercial Starring Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig (shoppingblog.com)
- SNL Parodies The Tanning Mom! (987ampradio.cbslocal.com)
- ‘Tanning Mom’ Loved Kristen Wiig’s ‘SNL’ Parody (celebs.gather.com)
- WATCH: Kristen Wiig’s Sexual Confession To Mick Jagger (huffingtonpost.com)
- Mick Jagger Teams Up With Kristen Wiig In SNL Finale Promos (pinkbananaworld.com)
- SNL With Will Ferrell: Best and Worst Skits (tvline.com)
- Mike Ryan: The End Of ‘SNL’ Digital Short Era? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Kristen Wiig Portrays ‘Tanning Mom’ in Hilarious SNL Skit (celebs.gather.com)
- Kristen Wiig is the coolest woman alive (20poorandfabulous.com)
I may be somewhat biased with this post, and I just have to let you know that up front. A friend of mine worked on the first season, and we have watched every episode. Seeing it get picked up is good news for not only the audience that has fallen in love with it, but also my friend who will have a job to go back to!
After the initial air date the show has been hugely successful. “It’s currently MTV’s highest rated new series of 2010 and 2011, attracting an average of about 1.7 million total viewers to its weekly new episodes airing on Monday nights,” as stated by The Hollywood Reporter.
Congratulations to those who were working on the show, those acting within the show and the audience who can look forward to a second season in 2012!