Tag Archives: #TeamEquality
A friend of mine was lucky enough to be a part of this wonderful PSA, and I’d like to be kind enough to share it with all of you.
It is a great video that amplifies how much love should truly be able to be shared with whomever you want, so long as each person is making that decision for themselves. Good families don’t just consist of heterosexual couples, but they are made up of all different people with varying beliefs, morals and opinions. If you do right by the person you’re with, your children and yourself, then nothing else matters. I’d like to say that being gay made this far more clear for me, but in actuality, it was maturity that made me come to this realization, along with my sexuality preferences. In my opinion, (and according to many other heterosexual people that do support gay rights) ignorance, stubbornness, and unwillingness to see the issues maturely is what has made so many people fight against homosexuals in the same way that they fought against African Americans during the civil rights movement. Grow up and show your children how to live life informed, open-minded and maturely… and stop focusing on me and how I live my life.
#TeamEquality put together an Equality PSA to convey a message of love and overall equality, Everyone Deserves Love, showing our real life friends and families, of all ages and races. For more info contact email@example.com
Support Mollie Thomas running as the first openly gay female for Miss California. Mollie is set out with a genuine intention to break stereotypes and be a positive role model.
- Miss California USA 2012 Sees First Openly Gay Contestants (inquisitr.com)
- Eighth Grader’s ‘Don’t Say Gay’ PSA Has Powerful Message [Video] (jezebel.com)
- Meet The Miss California Pageant’s Lesbian Contestants [Beauty Pageants] (jezebel.com)
- Gay News: John Leguizamo HRC PSA for equal marriage rights (examiner.com)
- Lesbians Make History as Contestants for Miss California USA (bilerico.com)
- Two lesbian contestants make history at Miss California USA (queerlandia.com)
- GLSEN Anti-Hate PSAs to Be Featured at Super Bowl: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Football Hunk Scott Fujita Records Marriage Equality PSA (queerty.com)
- Jenn Kennedy: First Openly Gay Woman Competes for Miss California (huffingtonpost.com)
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Father Who Beat Daughters for Twerking Has Been Arrested
- Georgia GOP Chairwoman, Sue Everhart, Warns Of ‘Free Ride’ Gay Marriage Fraud
- [VIDEO] Adopted Son of Two Gay Dads: Daniel’s Letter To Chief Justice Roberts
- [VIDEO] 9-Year-Old Discusses the Meaning of Life and Much More
- Vegas, Gambling, Drinks… Oh, Yes!