Tag Archives: Tanner Karl
When you’re drunk and dancing in the street at Palmer Festival, I guess this is the kind of thing that seems like a logical idea. The best thing has to be that her drunk, cocky attitude has diminished and been replaced with embarrassment. Lucky for her, the car was going at a ridiculously slow speed. Ironically, it didn’t really look like it based on how she hit that car and dropped to the ground.
- Montreal Taxi Hit and Run of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
- GM’s Cars Will Drop Drivers Off, Park Themselves, And Return (danielrrosen.com)
- Drunk Driving Decline May Be Due to Recession (danielrrosen.com)
- Drunk Grandparents Charged After Towing 7-Year-Old In Plastic Car (dreamindemon.com)
- Things That Are Likely To Happen When I’m Drunk [Infographic] (collegecandy.com)