Tag Archives: smokeable book
Snoop Dogg has released this video for ‘Rolling Words’ to help promote his own line of King Size Rolling Papers created by San Francisco agency Pereira & O’Dell. Right now, the book is only being offered for elite distribution (whatever the hell that means), but they are considering a limited edition version as well, to be sold online.
If you’re going to Coachella though, you may get the opportunity to sample the papers before the release of the book. So, be sure to look for the posters (photo example below) that will have some of the samples attached and are free for music concert guests to detach on their own. In the meantime, I’ll be anxiously waiting to get my hands on my very own copy of ‘Rolling Words’… if and when it becomes available.
- New Snoop Dogg songbook can be smoked (literally!) (lostateminor.com)
- Snoop Dogg – Rolling Words Smokable Songbook | Video (freshnessmag.com)
- Snoop Dogg Invites You To Read His Lyrics Just Before Burning One With “Rolling Words” (fastcocreate.com)
- Hunting Weed, Inventing Love, and Snoop Dogg Has The Single Best Idea of All Time (NSFW) [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Snoop Dogg Making a Reggae Album With Diplo (5min.com)
- Snoop Dogg Buys His Daughter a Shiny New Music Video [Video] (jezebel.com)