Tag Archives: Royal Canadian Mounted Police
This drunk, Robert, was very unhappy about being picked up for being intoxicated and when his hippy ramblings couldn’t get him out of the situation, he decided to attempt a song to persuade the officer. While it didn’t help him out of his situation, it definitely has provided some much-needed entertainment. Thanks to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for not only arresting this fine gentleman, but also allowing him to finish the entire song.
- Drunk Man Sings Entire Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody In Police Car [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ (jack.radio.com)
- Drunk Driver Arrested, Sings ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ In Back Of Cop Car [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (lukeford.net)
- WATCH: Donald Trump Puppet Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (huffingtonpost.com)
- Little High, Little Low: DUI Suspect Performs Bohemian Rhapsody In Custody (jonathanturley.org)
Per usual, I should have listened to my girlfriend who told me to post this last week. Unfortunately, it had slipped through the cracks and now it is blowing up and gaining recognition.
These teenagers dress up in superhero costumes and take it amongst themselves to hit the streets in search of pedophiles. It’s sad at how easily these predators feel it is to gain access to young children. It’s also sad that there are so many young kids out there who are making this easy for the perverted assholes. Still, not their fault. It’s sick.
Although I do take extreme joy in watching these guys get caught. How fucking humiliating. These sick pieces of shit are dumbfounded when they’re confronted by their childhood hero, Batman. What a disappointment they turned out to be (not Batman, the pervs). And luckily other people enjoy this as well, so once it goes viral on YouTube, everyone will soon hear of the day you went to the park to get freaky with a KID. Thanks for making it easier to identify you sick fucks
The police in Canada where these boys were working on this project had explained that this was not a good way to go about doing something such as this.
RCMP Cpl. Matt Van Laer said the teenagers had no way of predicting how their targets would react, including how willing potential predators might be to target real victims — not just the fake ones they were supposed to be meeting with.
“If they (predators) go to the wrong park, or if they go to the wrong meeting zone, and/or they are in a state of arousal of some sort, they might decide to act on another child, completely unrelated,” he told CTV British Columbia.
Luckily the boys had admitted that they made a mistake and took the videos down and in turn, the police have accepted that apology and decided not to press charges against the teens. Fortunately the video above is still being shared and seeing as nothing wrong happened to another child or the boys themselves, shouldn’t be too big of an issue for this to be shown
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! THESE ARE A REPOST KEEP THE VIDEOS ALIVE!!
batman owns pedifle
DISCLAIMER: l am not the original creator of the videos. These are a repost so the work of these boys can live on. Yes the way they go about doing it is not 100% legal and could be questionable/unsafe behaviour, but the way i see it, at least teenagers are doing something about it.
- Vigilante teens pose as superheroes, confront predators (ctv.ca)
- Batman has a new job – pedophile hunter [Video] (winextra.com)
- [VIDEO] ‘To Catch A Predator’ The Russian Way And In My Opinion, The Right Way (practikel.com)
- Teens in superhero garb confront online predators (cbc.ca)
- Jerry Sandusky says he’s “no pedophile” (Video) (sugarslam.com)
- Teens dress as Batman to catch pedophiles; cops not impressed (thestar.com)