Tag Archives: Protection Ordinance
Please don’t let the boring look of this video deter you from watching, because I can guarantee you will laugh your ass off. I can’t even be offended by her ridiculous claims, because I highly doubt anyone took this woman seriously. I mean, she claimed that Hilary Clinton is a lesbian (okay, that’s not so far-fetched), brought Whitney Houston into the argument and explained how the only ages people can live to are either 40-year-old or 80-years-old. Before I give too much away, enjoy!
PS. Love the kid behind her. He knows what a comedian she is.
- Asst Nebraska Football Coach Ron Brown Will Tolerate a Gay Player, But Won’t Support His ‘Sinful Lifestyle’ (towleroad.com)
- This is what Crazy sounds like: Nebraska hearing on LGBT ordinance (queerlandia.com)
- Jane Skrovota, Crazed Nebraska Woman, Goes on Insane Anti-Gay Rant (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
- Lincoln, Nebraska Considers LGBT Anti-Discrimination Ordinance (towleroad.com)
- Is This Deranged Anti-Gay Rant the Most Deranged Anti-Gay Rant? [Video] (gawker.com)
- Terrifyingly Hilarious: Nebraska Woman Gives The Most Amazingly Bonkers Anti-Gay Rant Ever (mediaite.com)