Tag Archives: powder
I remember back in the day when I was looking forward to chatting face to face through phones; Which we have already made possible. Now, scientists are taking technology another step further into the future by developing a 3-D Printer that can form objects that are sturdy, durable and fully functioning. This all took place at NASA’s tool lab where they were trying to find a way to help the men and women in space be able to replicate tools that they might need if something were to happen to the ones in space.
This is amazing and almost unbelievable. The amount of though, hard-work and dedication that goes into these technological advances is rather impressive. It’s great to see that people haven’t just stayed content with what we have and have urged themselves to find more ways to improve our way of life, as well as our exploration of the universe we live in (including much more than just that).
- Amazing 3D printer in action: Watch a working wrench being printed from powder (dailymail.co.uk)
- 3D Printing Aboard Ships? How One Technology Is Changing the Future. (gcaptain.com)
- Why Printers Suck (And What You Can Do About It) – Gizmodo (gizmodo.com)
- Top 10 Coolest Objects Made with a 3D Printer (techeblog.com)
- Pffft Forget BUILDING your House; D-Shape 3D Printer can PRINT it (brajeshwar.com)
- Pushing the Boundaries : 3-D Printing (iysn.org)