Tag Archives: Penguin
For some reason, sitting on your ass and watching cats and dogs struggle to catch the uncatchable (I know this isn’t a word) laser, is hilarious. I thought that was as good as it got, but fortunately, it gets better (and no, this is not a video explaining that being gay sucks now, but will eventually get better). Penguins are entertaining without doing a damn thing, but when they chase a laser around their sanctuary, it’s definitely more amazing than cats and dogs.
- Eastern Laser Launches ETS series CCD Camera Laser cutter (prweb.com)
- Gardening with lasers makes weeding 10x more fun (stuffmideast.com)
- The lazy man’s laser pet toy (woofproofed.com)
- ‘LaserSaber’ turns company’s laser into ‘working’ lightsaber (examiner.com)
- Wicked Lasers Releases Light-Up “Laser Saber” On Star Wars Day (techcrunch.com)
- Germany Creates Herbicidal Death Ray (escapistmagazine.com)
- Forget laser cats, this laser shark will soon rule the ocean (digitaltrends.com)
I love hearing stories about animals that are gay. Not only does it go to show that the urge to have a partner of the same-sex is not just something that comes from having a choice in the matter, but also shows how religion has nothing to do with their choice in lifetime partners.
A gay penguin couple at the Harbin Polar Land in northern China wanted a baby so bad that they resorted to stealing the eggs of other penguins—bad birds! Bad, naughty birds! So to appease their parental instincts, the zookeepers inadvertantly replicated the plot of And Tango Makes Three by giving the couple a newly hatched chickling—one from a pair of twins that the mother had trouble caring for.
See? Gay adoption works miracles, even in the animal kingdom!
Zookeepers say male penguins can care for a chick just as well as a female and that the chick will most likely grow to recognize the gay penguins as its parents. But we have another question: why is it that of all the animals in all the zoos worldwide, that we only keep hearing about gay penguin couples? It’s weird, right?
Way to go penguins! Without even knowing what you’re doing, you’re standing up and fighting for gay rights in humanity. That is fucking awesome. Now Mitt Romney and other like him can stop saying that this is a choice, because animals don’t really make many decisions as far as how they should spend their days or who should be involved in their lives. Animals follow a pretty strict guideline as far as what they do and who they do it with. And how damn adorable that they wanted a child so bad, they stole another penguins?! This is how homosexual humans feel, except very few people are as willing to give them children because there is a lack of either masculinity or femininity in a single household. Pathetic.
- Gay penguins no more: Buddy and Pedro find female partners, zookeeper says (vancouversun.com)
- ‘Gay’ Penguin Pair Adopts a Baby Chick in China (newsfeed.time.com)
- Gay Chinese Penguin Couple Gets A Chick, Keeps Faggy Arctic Birds In News Cycle (queerty.com)
- China’s ‘Gay’ Penguins Given Baby Chick To Care For (VIDEOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Gay Penguins Allowed To Be Gay Together AFTER Impregnating Female Penguins (practikel.com)
The Toronto Zoo had split up the gay penguin couple, Buddy and his Latin lover Pedro, because they had hoped that they would impregnate some females due to the fact that they are going to be extinct soon. You think if it got to this point where there were very few left, and amongst those, two were gay, that’d you’d just let them be together and stop trying to make them knock up some lady guins.
Buddy and Pedro came to the Toronto Zoo, already a couple, from their home in Toledo. Apparently they had intercourse like most female/male penguins usually partook in, and spent all their time together, which in penguin, much like human, means they are gay.
Well, we have received some good news that Buddy and Pedro will be reunited and be able to spend their time together like it use to be. Unfortunately, they can’t do so until they impregnate a female. So not only have the gay penguins been separated, now they are going to be humiliated and tortured. I don’t see why no one is protesting for these animals rights?
Clearly, homosexuality is not tolerated by humans in both human beings or animals. Absurd.
- Gay Penguins to be Separated by Zoo (inquisitr.com)
- Will Tornoto’s Gay Penguins Willingly Impregnate A Female? (queerty.com)
- Toronto Zoo: Gay Penguins To Be Reunited By Spring (lezgetreal.com)
- WATCH: Taiwanese Animators Tackle Separation Of Gay Pengiuns Buddy And Pedro (queerty.com)
- Toronto Zoo Separates Gay Penquins So They Can Mate With Females (alan.com)