Tag Archives: marketing
Yes, this may be a marketing ploy from Nike. Yes, maybe it is “well-coordinated spontaneity on behalf of Nike’s marketing dept.” But, ultimately, it’s a video showing two men traveling to and from many different countries in just 10 days and having an extraordinary time. If you choose to critique this video, that’s your choice; Although, it’s also my choice to take this video as inspiration, NOT to go and buy a Nike product, but instead, to go travel and explore our planet. There is so much out there and so few of us are able to see it all, or even some for that matter. And it’s obviously filmed and edited very well, which makes it that much more amazing. Kudos to Max Joseph and Casey Neistat.
we shot this in 10 days, just the two of us.
Max, my friend in the movie, is a talented filmmaker, he edited this movie. check him out http://www.maxjoseph.com/‘
- Traveling Around the World in 10 Days Looks Like the Most Fun You Can Ever Have [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Video: Filmmakers ‘Make It Count’ By Circling The Globe In 10 Days (gadling.com)
- Nike Free – I Would Run to You (Short Film) (thegallant.com)
- Nike, I Love You. (sweettoothrunner.com)
- See The Nike Commercial Filmed In Collinsville, IL (fox2now.com)
- Awesomesauce | ‘Heymoonshaker’ Short Film, David Crowe Dubstep Beatboxing (thinksoul25.com)
Designers from Kazakhstan have come together to make a new, unique look (‘skid lids’) for motorcycle riders everywhere.
The company is now hoping to find a firm to manufacture them after being inundated with calls from bikers wondering how they could get their hands on them.
Rimma Fhevtfova, of Good! said: ‘We wanted to make something unusual. We wanted to make something that is outside the box and to try and think differently.
‘There is a growing cycling scene in Kazakhstan. It is much better than it was two years ago so we want to tap into that.