Tag Archives: mac
For more, visit apple’s site HERE
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Prank: Boxes Of Apple’s iPhone 5 Are Dropped In Front On People Waiting In Line…
- Samsung’s Hialrious Sense of Humor: Pays Apple $1 Billion in 5 Cents Coins
- [VIDEO] The iDermal: Body Piercer Implants Magnets To Keep iPod Nano Accessible
- [VIDEO] Google’s ‘Project Glass’ Demo
- [VIDEO] Apple Introduces Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
Just two days after Mr. Jobs’ resignation, he is seen here, looking very unhealthy. Pancreatic Cancer is a bit, and it seems that Steve Jobs isn’t doing so well in his battle with the disease. Since this photo emerged, it has become more evident that the reason Mr. Jobs can “no longer perform (his) duties)” is because he is succumbing to Pancreatic Cancer. This is sad for his family, friends, and the millions of Apple Fans.
Although, more and more information as far as people fearing the man are coming out. They’re also discussing his nasty and arrogant attitude, that has been hidden from the media for many years. Whether he’s a dick or not, he captivated the world with his products, patented multiple patents, and is dying.
Other Interesting Posts
- Embarrassingly Hilarious Photos of Dads and Their Children
- Meet Mr. Balls, Brazil’s Very Disturbing Testicular Cancer Mascot
- [VIDEO] [NSFW] Farrah Abraham’s Leaked Porn Photos and Video Defending Her Choice
- Jason Russell, KONY 2012 Filmmaker, Addresses Naked Meltdown and Gay Rumors With Oprah Winfrey
- Great News SoCal: Pot Ban Lifted After Impassioned Plea From Cancer Patient, Councilman Bill Rosendahl
Here’s the official word from Apple via BusinessWire:
Apple’s Board of Directors today announced that Steve Jobs has resigned as Chief Executive Officer, and the Board has named Tim Cook, previously Apple’s Chief Operating Officer, as the company’s new CEO. Jobs has been elected Chairman of the Board and Cook will join the Board, effective immediately.
“Steve’s extraordinary vision and leadership saved Apple and guided it to its position as the world’s most innovative and valuable technology company,” said Art Levinson, Chairman of Genentech, on behalf of Apple’s Board. “Steve has made countless contributions to Apple’s success, and he has attracted and inspired Apple’s immensely creative employees and world class executive team. In his new role as Chairman of the Board, Steve will continue to serve Apple with his unique insights, creativity and inspiration.”
“The Board has complete confidence that Tim is the right person to be our next CEO,” added Levinson. “Tim’s 13 years of service to Apple have been marked by outstanding performance, and he has demonstrated remarkable talent and sound judgment in everything he does.”
Jobs submitted his resignation to the Board today and strongly recommended that the Board implement its succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO.
As COO, Cook was previously responsible for all of the company’s worldwide sales and operations, including end-to-end management of Apple’s supply chain, sales activities, and service and support in all markets and countries. He also headed Apple’s Macintosh division and played a key role in the continued development of strategic reseller and supplier relationships, ensuring flexibility in response to an increasingly demanding marketplace.