Tag Archives: lol
Download this Song: http://avbyte.bandcamp.com/track/hipster-princesses-the-musical
Snow White, Belle, Cinderella and Ariel reveal their inner Hipsters! They’re so unique, that they’re all the same!
Starring: Elizabeth Oldak (Belle), Tiger Darrow (Snow White), Molly Gallagher (Ariel) and Tanja Nagler (Cinderella)
See more of Tiger (Snow White): http://www.youtube.com/TigerDarrowMusic
Original Music and Lyrics by Antonius Nazareth
Directed and Edited by Vijay Nazareth
Thanks to Cameron Sun for helping us shoot this!
Download our music!
MOBILE LINKS / More AVbyte Vids!
Behind the scenes: Coming Wednesday!
WHEN THE WORLD JUST SEEMS TOO MAINSTREAM
WHILE YOU DRINK KOMBUCHA TEA
JUST EMBRACE YOUR INNER IRONY
YOUR TRUE IDENTITY…
JUST BE A HIPSTER
COME ON AND JOIN US
DON’T BE A TOOL
WHEN YOU’RE A HIPSTER
LIFE SEEMS POETIC
YOU LIKE YOUR BANDS HOT
BEFORE THEY’RE COOL
I TALKED TO BIRDS WAY BEFORE TWITTER
LOVE EATING SUSHI!
GLASS SLIPPERS, UGH, SO BEFORE MIDNIGHT
POETRY READING? WHERE’S MY INVITE?
LIKE MY BRA, WELL, IT’S ORGANIC!
THE BOOK WAS BETTER THAN THE MOVIE
WE NEVER FALL, WE ONLY TUMBLE
SEE WHEN A TREE FALLS IN A FOREST AND NOBODY’S THERE TO HEAR IT, YOU CAN BET WE’VE BOUGHT THE VINYL
COME BE A HIPSTER
WE GO OUR OWN WAY
WE SHOP AT THRIFT STORES
OR SO WE SAY
YES, BE A HIPSTER
A F*$&%ING HIPSTER
WE’RE SO UNIQUE
WE’RE ALL THE SAME
Obviously, seeing as Thursday 4Play revolves around funny photos, the following photos will be quotes that go with photos from comedy films. There are four wonderful films that are being featured, because these are some of my favorite and more recent. Ironically, this was one of the hardest 4Play’s I’ve had, to date, simply because there were so many funny moments from each of these, that it was extremely hard to decide. If you haven’t seen any and/or all of these movies, I HIGHLY suggest that you give them a try! Enjoy!
- Thursday 4Play: FaceBook Grammar (practikel.com)
- Thursday 4Play: Marijuana! (practikel.com)
- Interview: Judd Apatow and Director Nicholas Stoller on ‘The Five-Year Engagement’ (screencrave.com)
- Hill bored of comedy roles (hollywood.com)
- ‘Jobs: Get Inspired’: The Official Title of Steve Jobs Biopic Featuring Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs! (hitechanalogy.com)
- Yahoo! Movies Lists Top 100 Comedy Films (ycorpblog.com)
If you believe in God, I highly suggest that you not name your daughter Fellony. Why? Because if I were God, I would most definitely make sure that a child named Fellony wound up arrested for Felony because the irony and hilarity is just too amazing. Figure someone so lonely, such as God, would love to make things like this take place. I mean, who wouldn’t?
Fellony Silas, 30, was arrested on Sunday after smashing a glass on a woman’s forehead inside an Indiana bar. The victim was left with cuts and bruises, but one hell of a story.
The victim who was six years Silas’ junior said that the she had bumped into the ironically named attacker on the dance floor, which then led to an argument. Silas went to jail where felons belong, while the victim was taken to the hospital.
I hate to admit it, but I’m a little ashamed because my girlfriend and I have a dog who we named Felon (female). I thought our bitches name was definitely fitting, but I can assure you she’s never smashed a glass over anyone’s head.
- Charing Fellony: The World’s Most Unfortunate Name For A Criminal Defendant (jonathanturley.org)
- Commence the packing for the next vacation Mr. President… (battleofourtimes.com)
- Irene retired from tropical storm name list (battleofourtimes.com)
- Man Rides Motorcycle Into Bar And Demands Fight, Bar Complies (dreamindemon.com)
- Ex-Girlfriend Busted For Brutal Scrotum Attack (disclose.tv)