Tag Archives: intelligent
I remember back in the day when I was looking forward to chatting face to face through phones; Which we have already made possible. Now, scientists are taking technology another step further into the future by developing a 3-D Printer that can form objects that are sturdy, durable and fully functioning. This all took place at NASA’s tool lab where they were trying to find a way to help the men and women in space be able to replicate tools that they might need if something were to happen to the ones in space.
This is amazing and almost unbelievable. The amount of though, hard-work and dedication that goes into these technological advances is rather impressive. It’s great to see that people haven’t just stayed content with what we have and have urged themselves to find more ways to improve our way of life, as well as our exploration of the universe we live in (including much more than just that).
- Amazing 3D printer in action: Watch a working wrench being printed from powder (dailymail.co.uk)
- 3D Printing Aboard Ships? How One Technology Is Changing the Future. (gcaptain.com)
- Why Printers Suck (And What You Can Do About It) – Gizmodo (gizmodo.com)
- Top 10 Coolest Objects Made with a 3D Printer (techeblog.com)
- Pffft Forget BUILDING your House; D-Shape 3D Printer can PRINT it (brajeshwar.com)
- Pushing the Boundaries : 3-D Printing (iysn.org)
[VIDEO] A Very Well-Spoken, Intelligent And Successful Young Man Pleads His Case As The Child In A Same-Sex Household
Mr. Wahl’s speech immediately brought tears to my eyes. This young man speaks so eloquently and makes it so very obvious that the “sexual orientation of (his) parents has had zero effect on the content of (his) character.” Instead of basing your discriminating views on the testimony of individuals who have no experience dealing with homosexuals, try listening to people like Zach Wahls, who have had the most valuable life experience with two people who happened to be gay as well as his parents, the women who raised him to be the man he is today.
It’s hard for me to understand why people listen to this bright young man speak, and still find a way to justify laws against homosexuality, same-sex marriage, and the adoption of children by people who are gay. Religion is present in this families life, so the excuse of it not being accepted in religion is completely absurd. If you truly respected your religion, you would follow the most basic guideline and treat others as you wish to be treated. Don’t judge those whose lives have no affect on yours because ultimately, their decisions and consequences (not that they deserve any for their sexual orientation) are theirs, and theirs alone.
Zach Wahls, a 19-year-old University of Iowa student spoke about the strength of his family during a public forum on House Joint Resolution 6 in the Iowa House of Representatives. Wahls has two mothers, and came to oppose House Joint Resolution 6 which would end civil unions in Iowa.
The fight to to keep marriage equality in Iowa continues, help us support Iowans like Zach.
- Iowa principal gets 30 years for taping students (thegazette.com)
- You: Conservative leader is a force in Iowa caucuses (latimes.com)
- Iowa Senate Republicans To Bring Up Same-Sex Marriage Repeal In 2012 Session (thinkprogress.org)
- Why Focus On The Family’s ‘Fatherless’ Studies Are Irrelevant To DOMA (thinkprogress.org)
- Same-sex households up 77 percent in a decade (thegazette.com)
- It’s 14 years jail term for homosexual marriages (vanguardngr.com)
- Same-sex households in Iowa are fewer than first reported (thegazette.com)