Tag Archives: greed
I don’t care about the consequences of people knowing how I feel about this video and the atrocities committed by some Americans. This video highlights how our actions are affecting those around the world and how our soldiers seem to be completely detached from any emotions. I am not in any way blaming this on all military persons, but the government’s decision to go to war with other countries only to put more money into their greedy pockets and drain the already poor countries resources is sickening. Some of those soldiers over there are good men and women, but there are also some who are not and take advantage of the situation that they’ve been put into (I’m referring to the soldier killing 17 civilians and the soldier throwing a puppy).
We don’t have freedom, what we have is the appearance of freedom. Everyday we are being stripped of our rights and being prepped for a government takeover. I’m not saying this will happen now or even in 100 years, but the way we are handling ourselves as a country is not the America I had read so much about, as a child. The price of gas is going up, foreclosures and bank owned properties are almost all that’s left in the real estate market, we could be arrested if the government has “probable cause” and never have to be tried by a jury and held for as long as they insist, and most recently, Obama signed a bill that stated his administration could take control of our food, energy, water, etc.
This video highlights many things that we may have known, may have not wanted to know, or were too unaware to know, but either way, this is the truth. People see America in a way that we cannot. Our media is controlled and we are only shown so much (freedom?) and able to form unintelligent decisions. I am heartbroken at knowing the state of our country, economy and reputation. Is this the American Dream?
- Abbas Honors Terrorist Who Stabbed IDF Soldier (israelnationalnews.com)
- Death to liberal terrorists! (luvsiesous.com)
- A Soldier’s Perspective (terribradyblog.com)
- Letter: Why does America get involved in all wars? (tcpalm.com)
- “Terrorists” at Home (project-syndicate.org)
- Details of Terrorist’s Video Disclosed (israelnationalnews.com)
- The Economics of the War on Terror (azizonomics.com)
- Only in the US: Destroy America Tweet Makes You A Terrorist (ryocentral.info)
- Obama’s Deal With The Devil Will Reign Hell In America, Around The World (neosecularist.com)