Tag Archives: grand theft auto
In Albuquerque, New Mexico, four teens are in trouble after taking a police “bait car” and driving around for a nearly 20-minute joyride. The 15-year-old who originally jumped in the driver’s seat was thrilled with his find, although, he wasn’t too happy when he realized he was being pulled over by the cops. The car was rigged with cameras in the hopes of easily identifying individuals as well as seeing what went on during one’s time in a stolen vehicle. Lesson learned, I suppose.
- [VIDEO] Cop Caught (Heard) Masturbating On His Own Dashcam (practikel.com)
- FHP: Car-Theft Suspect Caught Defecating On Side Of I-95 (clumsycrooks.com)
- Deputies: Teens hit baby with brick, steal copper (click2houston.com)
- “Disabled” Golfer Caught Practicing On The Fairway (clumsycrooks.com)
- Incident caught on video to play central role in Bogota cop’s disciplinary hearing (watch video) (nj.com)