Tag Archives: Google+
Texting is dangerous! There are car accidents, people walking into fountains, and now a man coming face to face with a bear?! Holy shit. This is exactly why I will be buying Google’s ‘Project Glass’ glasses and avoid car crashes, falling into fountains and bear interactions.
- Texting man nearly walks into bear attack (digitallife.today.msnbc.msn.com)
- Another reason not to text while walking: 300-pound bear roaming streets of LA (boingboing.net)
- Roaming 400-Pound Bear Surprises Unsuspecting Texter (newsfeed.time.com)
- Meatball-Loving Bear Makes Frequent Return Trips To La Crescenta Neighborhood (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- Large bear roams in backyards of LA suburbs (heraldonline.com)
Other Interesting Posts
This is the first look at Google’s ‘Project Glass’ which would implement a contemporary eyewear that also functions as a full social media connection. Here, you see what Google hopes the glasses will be implemented into the daily lives of those who use them. If the functionality is as fluid as this video makes it seem, I will most certainly be purchasing a pair of these…without a doubt. Luckily, it is assumed that they will be premiering later this year, well, in beta form, that is.
People who’ve actually seen the glasses told The New York Times that they will create a new layer for the Internet where companies can stream digital advertising possibly even layered over competitors’ real world ads. The Times also speculated how facial recognition may play a role in the glasses’ core functions, matching peoples’ faces with social network profiles for instant connections between new acquaintances.
Making these glasses a reality will most certainly give Apple someone to compete with and bring most of society into a new age, simliar to that of the cartoon, ‘The Jetsons‘. In fact, this is far beyond what I could have imagined being the reality while I was alive, but it is 100%, something I am excited to incorporate into my life. While technology can inhibit us, it can also give us advantages and simplicity that we couldn’t have dreamt of obtaining. Rather than encouraging laziness by allowing us to sit at home on the computer and removing the idea of detaching from social situations to communicate via a mobile device , it provides a more seamless connection to the internet that gets people out and about and doing things they may have forgotten they enjoyed, during the sitting social media age.
- Google glasses? What’s next? (vodafone.com.au)
- Google’s Project Glass Unveiled | Reality Tech TV | Introducing Aviary (socialtimes.com)
- Google Glasses: A New Way to Hurt Yourself, A Parody of Project Glass (laughingsquid.com)
- Google’s ‘Project Glass’ Augmented Reality Glasses Are Real And In Testing (techcrunch.com)
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Amazing: High School Basketball Player Tosses Ball to Mentally Challenged Player
- [VIDEO] Basketball Shot Breaks World Record
- “We’re So Unique, We’re All The Same”: Hipster Disney Princess – THE MUSICAL
- [VIDEO] Prank: Boxes Of Apple’s iPhone 5 Are Dropped In Front On People Waiting In Line…
- Samsung’s Hialrious Sense of Humor: Pays Apple $1 Billion in 5 Cents Coins
A lot of people are starting to use the new Google+. As with anything new, it takes some getting use to and of course, some changes. Here is a great blog that shows you all of great advantages of Google+ and how to use them.