Tag Archives: funny
There are some Ke$ha songs that I never quite understood, but this is BY FAR one of my favorites. The song also features Detox Icunt, who is a local drag queen, here in West Hollywood. Detox has been involved in many spoof videos (one can be seen here), has a band “Transkuntinental”, and is one of the most talented queens out there (in my opinion). What an amazing opportunity for her, and hopefully this will bring her to an entirely new level, especially considering it’s such a great song. What do you think?
And below is Transkuntinental’s Promo video:
- Ke$ha Loves Them Girlie Boys Pretty Ladies! (perezhilton.com)
- [VIDEO] Jackie Beat: Gimme All Your Blood (Madonna Parody) (practikel.com)
- Gallery: Ke$ha Juggalizes The American Flag In V Magazine (thegloss.com)
- Ke$ha Pees In The Street….On Twitter! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
It’s Thursday (barely) and I wanted to be sure to share some humorous photos. It’s late and frankly, these photos made me laugh.
Those poor training wheels…
When you’re drunk and dancing in the street at Palmer Festival, I guess this is the kind of thing that seems like a logical idea. The best thing has to be that her drunk, cocky attitude has diminished and been replaced with embarrassment. Lucky for her, the car was going at a ridiculously slow speed. Ironically, it didn’t really look like it based on how she hit that car and dropped to the ground.
- Montreal Taxi Hit and Run of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
- GM’s Cars Will Drop Drivers Off, Park Themselves, And Return (danielrrosen.com)
- Drunk Driving Decline May Be Due to Recession (danielrrosen.com)
- Drunk Grandparents Charged After Towing 7-Year-Old In Plastic Car (dreamindemon.com)
- Things That Are Likely To Happen When I’m Drunk [Infographic] (collegecandy.com)
I am not kidding. This is seriously what people are doing; Getting drunk off their asses and, at some point, falling from a tree to the ground below. The last person to be sitting in the tree, wins. I wonder, though, whether they have to bring their drinks up with them or if people will supply them with booze, as they go? It is boring? Waiting to get shitfaced can be, even in the comfort of one’s own home. At least at my place I have a comfortable bathroom.
I’m going to create an American version: Couch potato. In my game, you sit on the couch and consume ridiculous amounts of alcohol until you either fall from the couch or have to get up and use the restroom.
According to a report in the Otago Daily Times, staff at the city’s botanic gardens raised the alarm after noticing “an increase in possum” activity.
If you’d still rather play Possum than couch potato, then I wish you the very best in maintaining your balance and not slamming your skull into the ground. But first, you’ll need to know the specifics.
The online Urban Dictionary defines possum as a “drinking game in which players have to sit in a tree, like possums, and consume a pack of 24 beers [typically 350ml units in New Zealand] until they fall out of the tree from drunkenness”.
Obviously, one of the main concerns for people in the neighborhood is the litter left, vomit not washed away, as well as the damage to the trees, which are said to be over 100-years-old.
The few tree-drinkers apprehended to date had been “required to clean up their litter and to meet with the proctor for disciplinary action”.
I love that they’re now called “tree drinkers”. Ha.
- This Game Of Thrones Drinking Game Will Have You Wasted in 10 Minutes Flat [Game Of Thrones] (kotaku.com)
- New Zealand Challenges Australia at Extreme (Maybe Fatal) Drinking Games (coedmagazine.com)
- “True American” Is The Next Big Drinking Game (buzzfeed.com)
- SJP and Greg Kinnear Suggest an I Don’t Know How She Does It Drinking Game! (popsugar.com)
- Top 10 Movie Drinking Games for February (coedmagazine.com)
- LORD OF THE RINGS Drinking Game – Drink Yourself into Middle Earth (geektyrant.com)
- Video: Watch Our SAG Awards Breakdown – the Night’s Best Fashion, the Biggest Winners, and Drinking Games! (popsugar.com)
- Why Do We Turn Everything Into A Drinking Game? (collegecandy.com)
- The Definitive ‘Kony 2012′ Drinking Game (buzzfeed.com)
- How to play the True American drinking game from New Girl (igoyougoblog.com)
After Kelly Osbourne made RuPaul‘s Drag Race disqualifee Willam lip sync for her life against Eden’s World star Eden Wood on Logo’s 2012 New Now Next Awards to Selena Gomez‘s Love U Like a Love Song, Willam decided to write a version of the tune that he could really wrap his lips around. Ladies & those more phallically inclined- We present Love You Like a Big Schlong.
Director: Heaven Jones
DP: Rodney Hardstone
Track Produced by: Uncle Slamm
Editor: Mr. Hands.
Wardrobe: Marco Marco (www.marcomarco.com)
Big Schlongers: Shawn Morales, Dante Ferraro, Steven Dehler, Benn Mendoza, Harley Madden, Timmy Jules
- [VIDEO] Chow Down (at Chick-fil-A) (practikel.com)
- [VIDEO] Willam Discusses Her Disqualification From Ru Paul’s Drag Race: Funny Shit (practikel.com)
- What did Willam Do? Finally Answered! (lezgetreal.com)
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ winner America’s Next Drag Superstar speaks out: ‘We figured possibly that RuPaul would keep the crown for herself’ (popwatch.ew.com)
- Willam Belli talks to EW.com about surprise ‘Drag Race’ elimination, ‘Trouble’ and Chick-Fil-A (video) (ifelicious.com)
- Willam Belli talks about his shocking disqualification! (popbytes.com)
The Kardashians are one of the most talked about families in the media. They are usually being insulted, belittled or laughed at, and the fact that they just signed a 40 million deal makes me want to do all of those things and more. Fortunately, these grandma’s took it upon themselves to not only bring back the great memory of Kim Kardashian and Ray J‘s sex tape, but also make fun of their capabilities. So funny!
- Beyonce on Kim Kardashian: Not a Fan! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Kim Kardashian Revisits Her Sex Tape Drama – Understandable or Unwise? (popsugar.com)
- Kim Kardashian Denies Nude Photo Scandal (celebs.gather.com)
- Kim Kardashian Part 2: Ray J and Whitney Houston Sex Tape Leaked?! (celebs.gather.com)
- Kim Kardashian Is Trying Too Hard (thegloss.com)
- Kim Kardashian’s Integrity Questioned by Sex Tape Partner [Kim Kardashian] (gawker.com)