Tag Archives: fight
This video was posted to World Star Hop Hop on October 16th, 2012 and took place at a Waffle House in Atlanta, GA. After using the term, “faggot”, a girl takes it upon herself to go after the straight man, before 3 other man start beating the man down to the ground. It is assumed that the three men were gay (but not proven), and many in the restaurant seemed to agree with the sentiment of the men who beat this man for his use of the term.
I’m sure we all heard about Lilo’s most recent incident where her and her mother went out clubbing untila round 3am and then got into a physical altercation. Well, this audio gives some insight into what may really be going on in the Lohan family. Also, it seems Michael was smart enough to record this audio and sell it for profit, yet again. Obviously, I don’t know the intimate details of this family, but it appears that the problems started with those in charge, Dina and Michael Lohan. Dina needs to stop drinking and doing blow with her daughter, Michael needs to keep his conversations with his family private, and they all need a wake up call. Otherwise, the great citizens of America are going to continue to get pleasure out of your continued suffering. Your lives are entertainment for the masses, so you might want to stop making the same mistakes and get your shit together. I’m actually offended that you don’t choose to do so with the insane amount of money you have in your account. Shit, if I had that much cash, I would be thin, tanned, great hair, great make up, new wardrobe that made me look awesome, and I would definitely have a driver (which is something Lilo seems to have learnt along the way…kind of).
Oh, and why in the hell did Michael Lohan think that Lindsay was being kidnapped? That confused the hell out of me.
Look below for the drunk interview Dina Lohan had with Dr. Phil…. HIGH-larious!
This guy is a damn fool. I’m sorry but if you’re a guy who’s going to jump in on a girls’ 1 on 1 fight, it better be to break them apart and not get involved. Knocking out a girl (which is not manly or impressive at all) because she’s beating the girl you obviously support is pathetic. Grow some balls and act like a man.
If you believe in God, I highly suggest that you not name your daughter Fellony. Why? Because if I were God, I would most definitely make sure that a child named Fellony wound up arrested for Felony because the irony and hilarity is just too amazing. Figure someone so lonely, such as God, would love to make things like this take place. I mean, who wouldn’t?
Fellony Silas, 30, was arrested on Sunday after smashing a glass on a woman’s forehead inside an Indiana bar. The victim was left with cuts and bruises, but one hell of a story.
The victim who was six years Silas’ junior said that the she had bumped into the ironically named attacker on the dance floor, which then led to an argument. Silas went to jail where felons belong, while the victim was taken to the hospital.
I hate to admit it, but I’m a little ashamed because my girlfriend and I have a dog who we named Felon (female). I thought our bitches name was definitely fitting, but I can assure you she’s never smashed a glass over anyone’s head.
- Charing Fellony: The World’s Most Unfortunate Name For A Criminal Defendant (jonathanturley.org)
- Commence the packing for the next vacation Mr. President… (battleofourtimes.com)
- Irene retired from tropical storm name list (battleofourtimes.com)
- Man Rides Motorcycle Into Bar And Demands Fight, Bar Complies (dreamindemon.com)
- Ex-Girlfriend Busted For Brutal Scrotum Attack (disclose.tv)
YouTube: So, my GF and I met this lesbian couple at the club and we we’re going to go to the next one with them. Out of the parking lot we saw them get into a verbal confrontation with a group of people… we pulled over and tried to talk them down. That did not work, one of the girls stormed across the street and started pounding on the car the people got into… they ended up fighting. What you saw was the aftermath of the FIRST fight, the Silver Infiniti was trying to make its way through the intersection when the two drunk girls started pounding on their car too… I was NOT getting in the middle of this drunken fist swinging fest.
- Of Course Someone Captured Footage Of This Street-Fighting Lesbian Couple [Video] (deadspin.com)
- It’s Time To Cry: Lesbian Couple Gets Engaged During Hockey Halftime (thefrisky.com)
- Gay Mormon students at BYU come out in Web video (washingtontimes.com)
- ‘Listen from the Heart’ to This Lesbian Couple’s Story: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
I don’t care about the consequences of people knowing how I feel about this video and the atrocities committed by some Americans. This video highlights how our actions are affecting those around the world and how our soldiers seem to be completely detached from any emotions. I am not in any way blaming this on all military persons, but the government’s decision to go to war with other countries only to put more money into their greedy pockets and drain the already poor countries resources is sickening. Some of those soldiers over there are good men and women, but there are also some who are not and take advantage of the situation that they’ve been put into (I’m referring to the soldier killing 17 civilians and the soldier throwing a puppy).
We don’t have freedom, what we have is the appearance of freedom. Everyday we are being stripped of our rights and being prepped for a government takeover. I’m not saying this will happen now or even in 100 years, but the way we are handling ourselves as a country is not the America I had read so much about, as a child. The price of gas is going up, foreclosures and bank owned properties are almost all that’s left in the real estate market, we could be arrested if the government has “probable cause” and never have to be tried by a jury and held for as long as they insist, and most recently, Obama signed a bill that stated his administration could take control of our food, energy, water, etc.
This video highlights many things that we may have known, may have not wanted to know, or were too unaware to know, but either way, this is the truth. People see America in a way that we cannot. Our media is controlled and we are only shown so much (freedom?) and able to form unintelligent decisions. I am heartbroken at knowing the state of our country, economy and reputation. Is this the American Dream?
- Abbas Honors Terrorist Who Stabbed IDF Soldier (israelnationalnews.com)
- Death to liberal terrorists! (luvsiesous.com)
- A Soldier’s Perspective (terribradyblog.com)
- Letter: Why does America get involved in all wars? (tcpalm.com)
- “Terrorists” at Home (project-syndicate.org)
- Details of Terrorist’s Video Disclosed (israelnationalnews.com)
- The Economics of the War on Terror (azizonomics.com)
- Only in the US: Destroy America Tweet Makes You A Terrorist (ryocentral.info)
- Obama’s Deal With The Devil Will Reign Hell In America, Around The World (neosecularist.com)
This, unlike the other bully getting revenge video, is amazing for another reason (which you’ll find out).
I may be a bitch, but this kid got exactly what was coming to him. You want to bully kids that won’t stand up to you, then prepare to get your ass dominated by another kid willing to step in that can throw one hell of a punch. You looked real good in front of all the girls… until you could no longer stand on your own. I wish more people stood up to shit talkers and show off’s like this.
- “The Hunger Games” and “Bully” MPAA Ratings (celebs.icanhascheezburger.com)
- ‘Glee’ vs. bullying: First Look! (popwatch.ew.com)
- Film: Movie Review: Bully (avclub.com)
- Bruce Jenner – Kim Kardashian’s Flour Bomber Is an ‘ASS’ (tmz.com)
- Please Explain: Bullying (wnyc.org)
- Bully Project’s Teen Crusader (thedailybeast.com)
- Bullied Girl Posts Story on Reddit; Bully Is Arrested (socialtimes.com)
Women hitting women. Women hitting men. Men hitting women and men. Shit got cray!
YouTube: March 3rd, 2012 - Fight in a restaurant involving about two dozen drunken customers. The fight started from an argument between an 18-year-old girl celebrating her birthday with her friends and other guests, but soon turned into a mass brawl.
- CCTV footage of savage violence at a birthday party in Ukraine (dailymail.co.uk)
- Multiple Violent Brawls at Chuck E. Cheeses (abcnews.go.com)
- Topless Protesters Rally In Front Of The General Prosecutors Office Of Ukraine (inquisitr.com)
- Oksana Makar video: Teen raped and set alight in Ukraine speaks from hospital bed (dailymail.co.uk)
- New Year brawl destroys eaterie (thesun.co.uk)
Something’s different about me…
Written by Danny Jolles
Directed and Edited by David Sidorov
Starring Danny Jolles and Ilana Glazer
Produced by Andrew Mallonee, Danny Jolles, and David Sidorov
- Revolution . . .CPM Camera Rigs Marches Forward With Its’ Lightweight Affordable GearHead For DSLR Cameras Threatening To Radically Alter The Industry (prweb.com)
- Brian Jolles Presented with LeTip International’s Coveted Platinum Badge (prweb.com)
- Clear Wireless : Shirts [Video] (scaryideas.com)
- Microsoft makes its ‘Gmail Man’ video official in privacy fight against Google (theverge.com)