Tag Archives: fail
WARNING: If you are squeamish or don’t like looking at feet pointing in the wrong direction, DO NOT WATCH.
You would think that they would have checked the depth of the water before just gallivanting up to the pier and deciding to jump. Assuming that the water is deep enough probably would have taken too much effort and they would have had to move farther down the pier once they discovered the shallowness at their chosen jump location. Although, I do believe other ankles (on smaller bodies) may have been able to take that jump without completely dislocating…
- Woman Walking While Texting Fell Off Pier (neatorama.com)
- Texting woman splashes into Lake Michigan (news.cnet.com)
- Very Busy Woman Is So Busy Texting That She Walks Off a Pier [The Way We Live] (jezebel.com)
- Walking and texting causes woman to fall off a pier (intomobile.com)
- Johnson Pier, Pillar Point Harbor, Half Moon Bay (sfgate.com)
Although there’s not much known about this video, it is fairly obvious that these guys in the car attempt to steal this drug dealers money and ends up crashing his car instead. What an idiot. First of all, the amount of pot that you were trying to gank from this guy was so small that it doesn’t even amount to the damage that was done to your car. Also, I’d be willing to bet that this kid got his ass beat which is why there is no conclusion to the video. Hoping to find out more soon, stay tuned.
- Doctor Who Gave Prescriptions To L.I. Pharmacy Suspect Loses License (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Agents Seize $2.2M of Marijuana (myfoxphoenix.com)
- Get Busted for Marijuana, Work as Police Informant, Get Killed? How the Drug War Turns Arrests Into Deaths (alternet.org)
- Romney Dodges Questions About the Marijuana (reason.com)