Tag Archives: exorcism
So according to Mr. Pat Roberston, I have consented to having a demon enter my body despite the fact that there was no contract, written OR verbal. Not only is this against the law (which these days seems to take religion into consideration…a lot) but I’ve given them permission hundreds of times, if not more. Sadly, I have yet to be possessed and experience this. Was my permission not taken seriously? Will I one day have to face the consequences of watching the Twilight saga? Is everyone who watched these movies in jeopardy of being used in the Devil‘s army when that time comes? Until I have some answers I’m going to continue to give permission to the dark side. And by this, I don’t mean Darth Vader. Lucifer is already aware of the movies I’ve watched, so at this point, why not continue to watch these ridiculously awful, yet entertaining, films?
- Pat Robertson Comments About Chile Earthquake Untrue (prweb.com)
- Pat Robertson: You Should Put Religion Ahead Of Country, As Long As You’re Not Muslim (alan.com)
- WATCH: A Look Back At Pat Roberston’s Most Outrageous Quotes (huffingtonpost.com)
- Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Why Don’t Atheists Cut Down All the Trees? (patheos.com)
- Pat Robertson Shows Off Football Knowledge In Tebow Segment, Show Promptly Segues To Sex Trafficking Story (mediaite.com)
- Pat Robertson Explains Why Good Christians Should Not Join Occupy Wall Street (mediaite.com)
This article struck me as odd, and after reading it, my opinion hasn’t changed. Here is some of the article as posted on Dailymail -
The five teenage girls might look like they’re in a normal class, eagerly reading their textbooks and answering their teacher’s questions diligently.
But the textbooks are Bibles and the girls all have crosses instead of protractors, as they train to become exorcists – real exorcists who fight demons, curses and evil spells.
‘People do look a bit surprised when I arrive,’ admits graduate exorcist Brynne Larson. ‘When people call for an exorcist, they don’t picture a 16-year-old high school girl.’
Bible and cross: Savannah Shurkenback, 19, right, and Brynne Larson, 16, are two teenage exorcists who fight demons, curses and evil spells
But Brynne, from Phoenix, Arizona, is one of a new breed of qualified teenage demon slayers, who answered a call when the Church made the admission of there being a worldwide exorcist shortage.
But despite drastic efforts, supply has still not met demand for the controversial ceremony.
The Vatican’s chief exorcist Father Gabriele Amorth, 85, has revealed that he alone has dealt with 70,000 cases of demonic possession.
So if the forces of darkness start getting the upper hand, who should you call? Evangelist Reverend Bob Larson of Spiritual Freedom Churches International – and his remarkable school for exorcists.
‘Think of it more of an exorcist franchise,’ Rev Larson tells MailOnline exclusively.
‘The Church just can’t keep up with demand. But I have 100 teams of trained exorcists working all over the world, and outbreaks of demonic possession are getting out of control.
‘Our phone lines are ringing constantly – we receive up to 1,000 individual requests monthly, and we travel to countries like Africa, Ukraine, England and even Australia.’
But while his teams include exorcists aged up to 70, one group of his protégées are causing waves in the religious community. They are teenage girls.
Savannah Scherkenback, 19, and her sister Tess, 16, are Rev Larson’s latest graduates from his school for exorcists.
‘We have found that our female, teenage exorcists are particularly effective at curing the possessed,’ says Rev Larson, whose daughter Brynne is a supernaturally talented exorcist.
In Case you think you’re possessed, here are the 5 signs:
‘FIVE SIGNS OF POSSESSION’
- Feeling suicidal/ self harming
‘Many of the demons we encounter encourage people to hurt themselves,’ says Rev Larson. ‘They can drive you to suicide if they’re not dealt with.
- Becoming sensitive to religious material
‘The possessed will vomit if they go to a church. They will scream if they come into contact with holy water,’ says Rev Larson. The possessed will reportedly not be able to look at statues of Christ.
- Harbouring feelings of murder
Have you suddenly started to feel intense hatred towards colleagues or even family members? It may be a demon inside of you, says Rev Larson. ‘One of the most common demons is called “murder”.’
- Sickness/ Tiredness
Having a demon within you is a tiring game. Sleeplessness, anxiety and headaches are common complaints, along with less subtle symptoms like levitation and a 360-degree spinning head.
- Speaking in a foreign tongue
The possessed have been known to suddenly start speaking in Latin, Spanish, or even Italian, explains Rev Larson. Watch out for a deepening voice too, he says. ‘I’ve heard that voice all too often. It’s deep and growling.’
LETTERS & EMAILS FROM CLIENTS
Below is a selection of genuine calls for help sent to Reverend Bob Larson:
- ‘My life is a living hell. I practice the occult every night with Lucifer. I signed a pact in my blood and buried it with real human bones. My fingers make the shape of claws. I wake up at night growling. I throw up if I go to church. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!’ (‘Lori’)
- ‘I grew up in Satanism. I have a multitude of physical and sexual abuse. I want to die. Can you help me?’ (Name withheld)
- ‘I have suicidal thoughts and dreams of hurting others. I am fighting something deep within me. Your show forced me to look at the possibility of having a demon inside me.’ (‘Adam’)
- ‘I have tried to kill myself and have homicidal thoughts. I even made a list of people I want to kill. I really need some answers.’ (‘Laura’)