Tag Archives: Detox ICunt
There are some Ke$ha songs that I never quite understood, but this is BY FAR one of my favorites. The song also features Detox Icunt, who is a local drag queen, here in West Hollywood. Detox has been involved in many spoof videos (one can be seen here), has a band “Transkuntinental”, and is one of the most talented queens out there (in my opinion). What an amazing opportunity for her, and hopefully this will bring her to an entirely new level, especially considering it’s such a great song. What do you think?
And below is Transkuntinental’s Promo video:
- Ke$ha Loves Them Girlie Boys Pretty Ladies! (perezhilton.com)
- [VIDEO] Jackie Beat: Gimme All Your Blood (Madonna Parody) (practikel.com)
- Gallery: Ke$ha Juggalizes The American Flag In V Magazine (thegloss.com)
- Ke$ha Pees In The Street….On Twitter! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
Jackie Beat is the queen of parodies and I am very thrilled that she has put out this new one! It also helps that I’m not really all that into Madonna’s song to begin with. Seriously, the only part I even somewhat enjoy is Nicki Minaj’s piece. Luckily we have great drag queens out there to make a bad song, so much better.
YouTube: The Queen of Parody takes on the Queen of Pop. Gimme All your Blood by Jackie Beat. video by Austin Young. featuring Vicki Vox and Detox Icunt! http://www.austinyoung.com http://www.missjackiebeat.com
- *Afternoon Palate Cleanser: Jackie Does Parodies Madonna (sfist.com)
- Drag Queen Jackie Beat Made An AIDS Joke. So Why Isn’t Everyone Laughing? (queerty.com)
- First Look: Madonna Releases A Teaser Clip For ‘Gimme All Your Luvin’ (pinkisthenewblog.com)
- I’m Elmo and I Know It – LMFAO Parody (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)