Tag Archives: Designer drug
Cops in Vandalia, north of Dayton, say Terry Trent, 44, was high on the designer drug when he broke into a family’s home, put up some Christmas decorations and then plopped down on a couch to watch television, local station WHIO reported.
Tamara Henderson has an 11-year-old son who lives in that home with her, and received a call from the boy shortly after he found the high ass intruder lounging on their couch. She was at a neighbor’s house at the time and was able to call 911 after asking her son some questions.
She said, “What do you mean a man is in our house? You don’t know if he has a gun or if he has a knife?” the station reported.
Trent was simply looking for a good place to just lay low and enjoy being high. Usually you do this in places you’re familiar with, but either way he was arrested without any incident.
“The candle was lit on the coffee table, the television was on and very loud,” she told the station.
“He had said to [my son] ,’I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. I’ll get my things and go.”
A respectful drug using intruder. Crazy.
- Finally, Someone Does Something Nice While High On Bath Salts (buzzfeed.com)
- Take Your Christmas Decorations From Cheesy To Chic (proflowers.com)
- DIY Christmas Decor Ideas (odetomyabode.com)
- Is Christmas Here Too Early?!? (fresh1027.radio.com)
- Concern grows over use of bath salt drugs (dispatch.com)