Tag Archives: Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
I LOVE marijuana and believe that it should be legalized. I could go on and on about the benefits of marijuana and how it’s better than alcohol and that it’s a great idea for our economy, but I don’t want to bore the shit out of you. So, here are some funny photos to help express my opinions on the matter…
For those of you who are still reading now that the funny photos are done, I’d like to express that I not only enjoy weed recreationally, but I also have a chronic disorder called CRPS. This stands for Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome (or Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, previously known as RSD) and means that I am intense pain almost all the time. I do have my medical license and consider medical marijuana my medication seeing as I’d prefer to be high and have less pain than doped up on 15 to 20 pills a day. With medical marijuana I can work, endure the pain I have, and also be more aware than I would be on prescription pills. Legalization is something that should be more of a focus, especially considering how many chronic pain disorders there are, that affect so many people in this country. I would rather get ‘too stoned’ (which is ridiculous, and impossible to OD on) than get alcohol poisoning and die or overdose on my prescription pills. Just some food for thought.
This is the only option I have that doesn’t have fatal consequences if I over-indulge.
- [VIDEO] Marijuana Drug Deal And Robbery, Gone Bad (practikel.com)
- Marijuana: A Missed Medical Opportunity (bigthink.com)
- Medical marijuana could help patients reduce pain with opiates, study finds (medicalxpress.com)
- Armie Hammer Arrested For Marijuana Possession (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- What is Medical Marijuana? (medicalmarijuanagardener.wordpress.com)
- Milpitas considers allowing pot clubs (mercurynews.com)
- Summit County sheriffs make pot bust (summitcountyvoice.com)