Tag Archives: Canada
This drunk, Robert, was very unhappy about being picked up for being intoxicated and when his hippy ramblings couldn’t get him out of the situation, he decided to attempt a song to persuade the officer. While it didn’t help him out of his situation, it definitely has provided some much-needed entertainment. Thanks to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for not only arresting this fine gentleman, but also allowing him to finish the entire song.
- Drunk Man Sings Entire Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody In Police Car [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ (jack.radio.com)
- Drunk Driver Arrested, Sings ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ In Back Of Cop Car [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (lukeford.net)
- WATCH: Donald Trump Puppet Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (huffingtonpost.com)
- Little High, Little Low: DUI Suspect Performs Bohemian Rhapsody In Custody (jonathanturley.org)
While I’m definitely sick of hearing Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’, I didn’t mind this rendition. Don’t get me wrong, I love Adele and think her album is great, but hearing it on the radio nearly everyday is beginning to be obnoxious. Makena is great for only being two-years-old and is definitely deserving of all the recognition she’s been getting.
- 2-Year-Old Covers Adele’s “Someone Like You” (now1031.cbslocal.com)
- One Adele of a voice! Toddler becomes YouTube sensation with Someone Like You cover (mirror.co.uk)
- Two-Year-Old Covers Adele (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Girl, 2, sings Adele and becomes a web hit (thesun.co.uk)
- Adorable 2-year-old sings Adele’s ‘Someone Like You’ (VIDEO) (thegrio.com)
- Girl, 2, sings Adele and becomes a web hit (thesun.co.uk)
Drug addicts in a crime-ridden Canadian neighbourhood are being given free crack pipes, it has emerged.
The handouts are part of a ’harm reduction strategy’ aimed at curbing the spread of disease in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside.
Among the items distributed are heat-resistant and shatterproof glass pipes, which experts say should reduce injury to the users’ lips and mouth.
HIV, Hepatitis B and C are among the diseases that are easily spread from drug addicts who are injured by their pieces and then pass them around to fellow users. For now, they have put down $60,000 in a trial project to help bring this community out of the gutter. Along with drug paraphernalia, they also passed out mouthpieces, filters, alcohol swabs, screens and push sticks.
In total, 60,000 kits are expected to be distributed at five locations during an eight-month trial period.
‘What this boils down to is it’s about disease prevention,’ Ms Beutel told the National Post.
They are also able to get some insight into how many crack heads they have roaming their streets, as well as percentages of who is participating in this drug use. Crack has gained popularity in Canada, and seeing as they now get free pipes too, I can imagine crack heads from all over flocking to this area.
- Vancouver health authority begins its free crack pipe program for addicts (news.nationalpost.com)
- Free crack pipes now distributed in Vancouver as part of health strategy (theprovince.com)
- Free crack pipes handed out to Vancouver addicts (canada.com)
- Free crack pipes now distributed in Vancouver (windsorstar.com)
- Vancouver Canada Giving Out Free Crack Pipes (hiphopwired.com)
Per usual, I should have listened to my girlfriend who told me to post this last week. Unfortunately, it had slipped through the cracks and now it is blowing up and gaining recognition.
These teenagers dress up in superhero costumes and take it amongst themselves to hit the streets in search of pedophiles. It’s sad at how easily these predators feel it is to gain access to young children. It’s also sad that there are so many young kids out there who are making this easy for the perverted assholes. Still, not their fault. It’s sick.
Although I do take extreme joy in watching these guys get caught. How fucking humiliating. These sick pieces of shit are dumbfounded when they’re confronted by their childhood hero, Batman. What a disappointment they turned out to be (not Batman, the pervs). And luckily other people enjoy this as well, so once it goes viral on YouTube, everyone will soon hear of the day you went to the park to get freaky with a KID. Thanks for making it easier to identify you sick fucks
The police in Canada where these boys were working on this project had explained that this was not a good way to go about doing something such as this.
RCMP Cpl. Matt Van Laer said the teenagers had no way of predicting how their targets would react, including how willing potential predators might be to target real victims — not just the fake ones they were supposed to be meeting with.
“If they (predators) go to the wrong park, or if they go to the wrong meeting zone, and/or they are in a state of arousal of some sort, they might decide to act on another child, completely unrelated,” he told CTV British Columbia.
Luckily the boys had admitted that they made a mistake and took the videos down and in turn, the police have accepted that apology and decided not to press charges against the teens. Fortunately the video above is still being shared and seeing as nothing wrong happened to another child or the boys themselves, shouldn’t be too big of an issue for this to be shown
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!! THESE ARE A REPOST KEEP THE VIDEOS ALIVE!!
batman owns pedifle
DISCLAIMER: l am not the original creator of the videos. These are a repost so the work of these boys can live on. Yes the way they go about doing it is not 100% legal and could be questionable/unsafe behaviour, but the way i see it, at least teenagers are doing something about it.
- Vigilante teens pose as superheroes, confront predators (ctv.ca)
- Batman has a new job – pedophile hunter [Video] (winextra.com)
- [VIDEO] ‘To Catch A Predator’ The Russian Way And In My Opinion, The Right Way (practikel.com)
- Teens in superhero garb confront online predators (cbc.ca)
- Jerry Sandusky says he’s “no pedophile” (Video) (sugarslam.com)
- Teens dress as Batman to catch pedophiles; cops not impressed (thestar.com)
The Toronto Zoo had split up the gay penguin couple, Buddy and his Latin lover Pedro, because they had hoped that they would impregnate some females due to the fact that they are going to be extinct soon. You think if it got to this point where there were very few left, and amongst those, two were gay, that’d you’d just let them be together and stop trying to make them knock up some lady guins.
Buddy and Pedro came to the Toronto Zoo, already a couple, from their home in Toledo. Apparently they had intercourse like most female/male penguins usually partook in, and spent all their time together, which in penguin, much like human, means they are gay.
Well, we have received some good news that Buddy and Pedro will be reunited and be able to spend their time together like it use to be. Unfortunately, they can’t do so until they impregnate a female. So not only have the gay penguins been separated, now they are going to be humiliated and tortured. I don’t see why no one is protesting for these animals rights?
Clearly, homosexuality is not tolerated by humans in both human beings or animals. Absurd.
- Gay Penguins to be Separated by Zoo (inquisitr.com)
- Will Tornoto’s Gay Penguins Willingly Impregnate A Female? (queerty.com)
- Toronto Zoo: Gay Penguins To Be Reunited By Spring (lezgetreal.com)
- WATCH: Taiwanese Animators Tackle Separation Of Gay Pengiuns Buddy And Pedro (queerty.com)
- Toronto Zoo Separates Gay Penquins So They Can Mate With Females (alan.com)
Gaelan Edwards, 12, had to do something most boys his age never have to do; In fact, most older men don’t get as close to delivering a baby as Gaelan has.
The young boy’s mother, Danielle Edwards, was at her home in Canada on Sunday morning in the very early hours. Being that she was two days overdue with the baby, she knew that she needed help when she started having pains and called for her eldest son, Gaelan. Luckily, the good student also had a fascination with medical shows and often caught them on television, so when his mom screamed for him and had his baby brother’s head already coming into the world, he leapt into action.
…covered in blood and with amniotic fluid up to his elbows, he rested the baby’s head on his forearms as his mother pushed.
As he pulled the baby out by the shoulders, he then went to the kitchen to get some scissors and a clean paper-bag clamp.
He then helped Ms Edwards push out her placenta and clamped and cut the umbilical cord before wrapping his seconds old baby brother in a blanket and handed him to his proud mother.
He called a family friend and washed up. The whole experience lasted 20 minutes.