Tag Archives: buried
There’s really not much to say about this other than the Syrian regime is out of control. This isn’t something new, but it is something that has been ignored for far too long. Why is it we choose to step up and help those in need, but only in countries were we can gain something? If we really do believe in helping humanity, then we should have forces here in Syria, Darfur and many other places. But, sadly we aren’t a nation that cares about humanity, we’re a nation whose primary concern is financial gain and staying in power. Watching a man be buried alive is sickening. And to think, this is just one man the regime has killed.
- New Syrian group claims legitimacy to rival SNC (dailystar.com.lb)
- Syria blames rebels for blast that killed 16 (sacbee.com)
- Activists: Syrian forces resume shelling (sacbee.com)
- Son of former Syrian PM wants to form government in exile (timesofisrael.com)
- Syrian rebels strike in Damascus (independent.co.uk)
Smith’s nephew left Diamond, the one-year-old female pit bull with his aunt whom he shared a home with while he went away. When he came back to the home, he found no trace of the dog and had assumed that she managed to free herself from the chain she was normally tied to on the porch. Fortunately, an environmental enforcement officer had come across the dog’s body thanks to the smell of kerosene that was coming from beneath a mound of dried grass.
Diamond was found with an orange extension cord loosely tied around her neck and had some recognizable burns on her body. No animal deserves this kind of treatment for chewing one’s bible. And no one that reads the bible should feel that murdering a helpless animal is a good thing to do. What a sick and twisted woman.
Authorities said bail was not immediately set for Smith, who remains jailed in Spartanburg County, South Carolina after her weekend arrest.
Smith is charged with ill treatment of animals in general, torture, according to an arrest warrant.
She faces 180 days to five years in prison if convicted.
I hope this bitch gets the five years she deserves. Not only did she kill the poor dog, but she did it in the most inhumane way I could imagine. Sadly, diamond had to suffer and struggle for air before having her body burned and tossed away.
- American Pit Bull Terrier Dogs (dogster.com)
- Jogger Loses Foot After Pit Bull Attack (dreamindemon.com)
- Chihuahua Killed In Pit Bull Attack (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
- Cedar Rapids’ animal shelter taking in more pit bulls than other breeds (thegazette.com)
- Dog freezes to death, woman arrested (examiner.com)