Tag Archives: Bureau of Land Management
…Standing, hands up in the air with no visible resistance to arrest, Ranger Petter tazed Brooke Fantelli in the abdomen. At slightly more than 50 seconds into the video, the ranger tazed her a second time — this time in the crotch.
Back when Brooke Fantelli was known as Rodd Fantelli, she was a well known off-road race driver who won numerous races. She owns Fantelli Racing Products in Ramona, a custom off-road fabrication shop with 20 years of fabrication and racing history — she’s still a well known figure in the off-road racing community.
Oct. 22 she was out in the Imperial County desert on federal land. With her were a long-time friend, a photographer, two models and a preteen who was a child of one of the models. They were out in the desert to take photos of the two models for their portfolios, and they were using one of Brooke’s trucks and the desert as the backdrop for the photos.
According to Brooke, a Bureau of Land Management (BLM) ranger by the name of Petter came by to see what the group was doing. Ranger Petter, in the process of finding out what they were doing, looked at the identification of all of the members of the group, and this is where the problems began…
While this article and video did shock me initially, I still feel we don’t have all the facts and I can’t really make an opinion. Although it’s not mentioned above, Fantelli did refuse to get on the ground (in the dirt), but had said that she would not resist arrest. Unfortunately, she was not given that chance and was instead tazed by Ranger Petter.
The fact that Brooke Fantelli was arrested for public intoxication worries me, mainly because when I was arrested for my DUI, I was convinced that it was still somehow the polices fault since I wasn’t really that drunk. According to her friends, she was not obviously intoxicated, but again, they are her friends.
Either way, someone did happen to pull out a camera because they had felt something unjust was about to happen; It’s not the first time police have been brutal to people based on their own beliefs and idea of morality. If for some reason this video is exactly as it seems and the rangers had no reason to taser the woman (who has her hands up to show cooperation, but at the same time refused to get on the ground), then I hope they get what they deserve. What they would deserve is to be tasered in the crotch and lose their jobs, but somehow, I don’t see that happening,
- ‘Tasered & buried’ (thesun.co.uk)
- Woman’s meltdown caught on tape after crash (abclocal.go.com)
- Park Ranger Arrests Woman For Attempting To Record Her Own Traffic Stop (pixiq.com)
- Another Day, Another Lawsuit: Khloe Kardashian Sued By Transgender Woman Who Claims Khloe Beat That Azz (bossip.com)
- New York Has Its First Transgendered Firefighter [Transgender] (jezebel.com)
- South African lesbians live in fear, report finds (guardian.co.uk)
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Dog Finds and Buries Dead Puppy
- Andrew Christian Splashes onto the Social Scene [VIDEO]
- [VIDEO] [NSFW] Farrah Abraham’s Leaked Porn Photos and Video Defending Her Choice
- [VIDEO] Father Who Beat Daughters for Twerking Has Been Arrested
- [VIDEO] 9-Year-Old Discusses the Meaning of Life and Much More