Tag Archives: brazil
The fact that Brazil even has a Testicular Cancer Mascot is already pretty strange, but for it to be a disgustingly realistic (minus the face) pair of balls, is fucking creepy.
A Brazilian Testicular Cancer Awareness group is responsible for forcing people to come face to balls with “Senhor Testiculo”.
WARNING: THIS IS SOME CRAZY SHIT.
YouTube: What we have here was a man trimming trees with a machete. He was slicing protruding branches but didn’t pay proper attention of the power lines. One of his swings caught a live wire and electrocuted him on the spot. His friend with help of a few neighbors tried to pull him out of the danger when said friend touched the high voltage wire hanging off the post.
You can see sparks on his skin as electric current runs through his body, sending him down to the ground. Woman in yellow shorts gets a zap trying to pull him out but gets out of there before it could electrocute her too. Others try to help the frying man with sticks but it’s not working out. Soon the body starts producing smoke — a clear sign that when the electricity takes a hold of a human, the consequences are brutal.
This took place in December of 2011.
- Fatal electrocution in Kaikoura (nzherald.co.nz)
- You: 2 electrocuted (nation.com.pk)
- Man electrocuted while trying to steal PHCN cable [Vanguard News] (transformationwatch.com)
- Lorry driver electrocuted (thehindu.com)
- Man electrocuted in Southern California copper theft try (mercurynews.com)
- Man electrocuted in California copper theft try (kansascity.com)
Josenildo Gonçalves, a Brazilian TV reporter, was covering a shooting that had already occurred in João Pessoa (the capital city of the Brazilian state of Paraíba) when a man casually strolls up and shoots a man while the cameras catch everything.
The victim has been identified as 24-year-old Rodrigo Ferreira da Silva and amazingly, is at a hospital and in stable condition.
- Brazilian cops hunt pillaging ‘gang of blondes’ (go.theregister.com)
- Brazil police tracking ‘Gang of Blondes’ mall kidnappers (calgaryherald.com)
- Brazilian Military Police Hire a Batman To Fight Crime (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Gang Of Blondes’ Kidnap Suspects Arrested (news.sky.com)
- Brazilian activists’ murders may be linked to land dispute (bfreenews.com)
YouTube: filmed by Gerd Traue
Mehr als 30 Delphine sind heute am frühen Morgen des 05.03.2012 in Arraial do Cabo (Brasilien) gestrandet und von Einheimischen gerettet worden.
- Incredible video footage of dolphins beaching themselves (dangerousminds.net)
- Viral Video: Beach goers Rescue Trapped Dolphins (fox2now.com)
- Brazilian Beachgoers Rescue a Pod of Dolphins (Video) (treehugger.com)
- Video: On tape: Locals save beached dolphins in Brazil (cbsnews.com)
Viewers were shocked in the early hours of Sunday to watch contestant Daniel Echaniz 31, apparently force himself on 23-year-old student Monique Amin, who had passed out drunk after a boozy party.
Amin was asked about the incident the next day in the diary room, which led to the investigation. The female didn’t know much about the incident so the tape was reviewed where she can be seen barely moving, seemingly unconscious.
As the scandal began to engulf the show, one of Brazil’s most watched TV programmes, police officers arrived at the house and interviewed Ms Amin for three hours, before taking her away for a rape examination, according to sources.
This seems so impossible seeing as the guy knew he was on television, but I guess there are people out there that idiotic. Poor girl, who is apparently still on the show and participating…
This is one of the most awesome things I have seen. Never before did I want to be an officer of the law, but this, has changed my mind. They not only get to carry machine guns, but they rammed their SUV into a fucking PLANE! Talk about gangster.
The YouTube upload is in obviously not in English, so here is the rough translation:
To prevent the escape of suspected illegal to transport cargo to Brazil, federal police of Ribeirão Preto (314 km from Sao Paulo) threw a car of the corporation against the plane that was used by the group. With the move, the agents of PF – who filmed the moment of approach – managed to prevent the airplane takes off.
The operation ended with the arrest of five suspects – including the pilot of the plane – and seizure of a cargo estimated at $200 thousand in notebooks, electronic surveillance equipment and a bicycle.
The products, which were placed in a van, probably came from Paraguay and would be marketed in the region of Ribeirao Preto, according to Federal Police (Google Translated)
One of the coolest drug busts captured on camera that I’ve seen, that’s for damn sure.
- Brazil police crash into plane to thwart smugglers’ escape (telegraph.co.uk)
- Drug Smugglers May Have Wiped Out Amazon Tribe (newser.com)
- Cops: Airport Smuggler Hid Cocaine in … Clam Shells (newser.com)
When you start thinking about sex and who you plan on screwing that night, whether a one-night stand or good friend, you might want to take their allergies into consideration. And if you have allergies, don’t have one night stands or let your significant other know about them, because it is possible that you could die if you don’t take such measures. In fact, you could still die, so maybe just stick with people with similar allergies, or at least someone who won’t eat them due to the fact that they could KILL you.
A young woman, 20, and her boyfriend has planned on getting romantic, after he had a handful of brazilian nuts. She explained her extreme allergy to nuts and asked him to take necessary precautions before they hooked up.
The man brushed his teeth, rinsed his mouth out, washed his hands and scrubbed under his fingernails, according to science-technology website io9.
But what happened next has alerted scientists to the fact that the nut proteins can get into the seminal fluid.
The doctors at St Helier hospital in Carshalton, Surrey, had believed this was a normally contracted reaction to kissing or skin touching, until they were told about the extreme precautions that were taken, and have now determined that it can travel through sweat or saliva.
It is the first recorded case of an allergic reaction to Brazil nuts through intercourse.
To be absolutely certain, doctors brought the man back in and took two semen samples – one before, and one four hours after eating Brazil nuts.
They then performed a test on the girl, where they give a small injection with a needle covered in semen underneath the skin.
The tests proved that this nut did not break down during digestions, and were therefore able to travel through the immune system. Luckily the girl is alright, but the couple has been broken up. He probably realized that every time he ate nuts he’d have a hospital bill to pay for and she just wasn’t worth that kind of money.
- Strange Allergies and Homeopathic Remedies to Treat Them (notesalongthepath.com)
- Woman nearly dies from allergic reaction to sexually-transmitted brazil nuts [Medicine] (io9.com)
- Cure for peanut allergy in sight (telegraph.co.uk)
- Epi-Essentials Announces New Product Launch for Individuals with Anaphylactic Allergies (prweb.com)