Tag Archives: argument
Holy shit! This is by far one of the craziest fights I have seen. The girl, victim, literally has no chance against her attacker. I’m still in shock…
Other Interesting Posts
- Steven Fernandez ‘Baby Scumbag’: Skateboarding 12-Year-Old Schools YouTube On Getting Girls
- [VIDEO] Drunk Guy Shoots His Balls on Webcam: Real or Fake?
- [VIDEO] Man Beat Down in Waffle House After Using The Word “Faggot”
- [VIDEO] Queen of the Lesbians
- [AUDIO] Lindsay Lohan Calls Her Father While in a Fight With Her Mother, Dina Lohan
A woman and her husband were obviously in the midst of an argument when he punches her in the face, while the two children are present. While it seems clearly obvious what’s going on here, there are a lot of unanswered questions.
The husband seems to be aware of the camera and most likely the one who had set it up, seeing as he runs right to it after the incident. Why is that?
If it is the husbands and he took it right this second, how did it wind up in her hands and who uploaded it to YouTube?
After asking myself several questions, I’m still not able to think it is a fake because of the fact that it is done in front of two children who seem obviously upset by what has just happened and their mother to be crying. Hopefully more of this story is brought to the surface. Either way, this man should be punished for not only hitting his wife who was just telling him to leave (for whatever reason), but for also endangering and allowing his children to witness. So pathetic.
- Cop Punches Handicapped Woman in the Face On a Bus [Video] (inquisitr.com)
- All You Need to Punch a Stranger is a $9,000 Watch [Video] (kotaku.com)
- You Didn’t Thank Me For Punching You in the Face (denaliwinter.com)
Other Interesting Posts
Everyone has really enjoyed poking fun at the Apple iPhone 4S’ new program ‘SIRI‘. Everything from her voice to the answers she provides have been a great deal of entertainment for many, but now someone took it a step further and made a great spoof on the popular addition. If only it allowed you to say things via text as opposed to putting it into writing, the sarcasm and connotation could be identified much better. Oh wait, we do have that capability…making a phone call.
Sadly, I’m one of those people who would rather my tone not be reflected and get myself into trouble, than picking up a phone and making an actual call. It’s not that I’m lazy, it’s that I’m awkward at finding a good moment to say goodbye, and would rather not be put in that position. Obviously, I have to talk on the phone and would like to stop being such a pussy, but technology is making too easy.
- [VIDEO] The Apple iPhone 4S REAL Siri Demonstration: Very Impressive (practikel.com)
- Watch: Conan Spoofs Apple’s Siri Commercial (socialtimes.com)
- GLaDOS gets snarky with iPhone owners in Siri spoof (gamesradar.com)
- Exploit discovered in Siri servers, promises cross-platform access to the foolhardy (engadget.com)
- Hackers Claim To Reverse Engineer Apple’s Siri To Run On Android Or Other Gadgets (forbes.com)