Tag Archives: Anthony Poulter
In case you don’t know who Father Your Son is, don’t worry, neither did I. Recently though I did some investigative work (typed Father Your Son into Google) and realized that Father Your Son is Dr. Stephan B. Poulter, clinical psychologist. His work is based on being a better parent and focusing on teaching your children all the important life lessons that you’d prefer they not learn from bad influences.
Many people are being more critical of this video because they’re arguing that this shows that Dr. Poulter’s methods aren’t working. The boy, Anthony, is cursing, dancing sexually and in my opinion, gay (not outing him or being cruel). I obviously think there’s nothing wrong with any of these things, although cursing so much at his age seems rather inappropriate… as well as the dancing (although I’m guilty of dancing like that since birth, soooo). I also don’t know if he should be posting videos like this at his age, but then again, we live in this world, how it is now, and this is how things are done.
Way to be brave though, Anthony…do your thing!
- WORLD: Shacking Up (lashawnbarber.com)
- Media Psychologist, Clinical Psychologist or Media Personality? (psychologytoday.com)
- The (Un)disputed Champion of Psychotherapy – Clinical psychologists and their theoretical orientations (r-bloggers.com)
- What is Iq? (socyberty.com)
- Psychologist Comments On Former Highmark CEO’s Alleged Infidelity (pittsburgh.cbslocal.com)