Tag Archives: Adeje
The British native was having sex with her husband in the Adeje area on the Spanish resort island of Tenerife, one of the Canary Islands, when she suddenly fell from the balcony, and over the handrail. Luckily, she was spared because her ankle was caught in between two bars and prevented her from slamming into the marble floor below.
Her husband was able to call emergency services who later had to remove the bars to free the naked woman. She was fortunate to have only suffered a broken ankle.
A police spokesman said: ‘Her good luck was that getting her leg caught stopped her from falling. Her bad luck was that she broke her ankle, was naked and couldn’t get free.
‘It isn’t a police matter so she isn’t on any charges but we warned her and her husband to think about safe sex in the future.
‘Had her leg not been trapped between the banisters, the consequences could have been much more serious.’
This must have been one hell of a vacation and they’ll most definitely be bringing home an awesome story. Most adventurous sex? These two take the cake on that one for sure. I have to admit I’m somewhat jealous that I can’t tell someone I almost died during a sexcapade.
- Woman charged with attempted murder in balcony fall involving child (theprovince.com)
- Spanish firemen grapple naked stairs sex Brit (go.theregister.com)
- Discover secret swimming holes in the Canary Islands (theglobeandmail.com)
- Sister of British woman killed Morocco holiday fall applies for custody of her four orphaned sons (moroccotomorrow.org)
- Brit Toddler Dies In Singapore Balcony Fall (news.sky.com)