Category Archives: Television
[VIDEO] Assistant To Fake Transgendered Doctor Guilty Of Injecting Victims With Tyre Sealant Solution Is Stabbed With Hypodermic Needle On Television
The man accused of helping inject women with a toxic mixture of tyre sealant, cement and super glue has been attacked by the mother of one of his alleged victims during a taping of a talk show.
Corey Eubank, who allegedly duped women into paying for the injections to enhance their behinds, was on Spanish-language show Cristina when the woman allegedly swung at him with a needle.
‘The victim’s family jumped out of the front row and the victim jumped out and started attacking my client,’ Eubank’s lawyer Jim Lewis told the Miami Herald.
Eubank’s seem shocked by the incident even though he literally screwed up these women’s faces and/or bodies for good. I don’t know why he even agreed to come onto a show with these women, or better yet, why he’s not in prison with Oneal Ron Morris (the transgendered “doctor” who was arrested previously in Florida)?!?!
‘The mother jumped out of the audience, came and grabbed a syringe and threw it and it hit me in my forehead. I wanted to scream as loud as I could.’ – Eubanks
The attack occurred around 9.30 p.m. at Dural Studio in Miami, Florida. At least one person was questioned in regards to the incident, not that it was necessary considering the whole thing happened during a television taping. Eubanks, a man from Hollywood, is believed to have helped trick women into getting these injections which left them horribly disfigured.
He is claiming he’s innocent and went on this show in an attempt to clear himself of any wrongdoing. And this poor innocent man was left SCRATCHED by the needle, he made it obvious that he had an injury by placing a bandaid on the wound:
And here are some photos of his and Morris’ work:
- Transgendered Fake Doctor Gives Woman Butt Implant Filled With Cement, Super Glue And Tyre Sealant (practikel.com)
- Man Accused Of Injecting Women’s Butts With Cement Is Attacked By Victim And Her Mother On Talk Show (mediaite.com)
- Alleged Butt-Boost Accomplice Attacked (abcnews.go.com)
- Oneal Ron Morris: Fake Doctor Says ‘If Anyone is the Victim, It’s Me’ [VIDEO] (ibtimes.com)
- Man Won’t Say Who Stabbed Him in the Scrotum With a Hypodermic Needle [Crime] (gawker.com)
For those of you who aren’t familiar with Kim Richards and her drunken behavior from The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills, it may be hard to understand how brilliant and spot on this impersonation is. In fact, I found it hard to believe myself that this wasn’t really Kim, seeing as I could understand as much of this as I could when Richards speaks on the RHOBH. It’s nice to see she found some work after being in and out of rehab as often as she has been.
This will be premiering tonight, January 25th, 2012 on The Soup.
- ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills:’ Kim Richards ‘feeling phenomenal’? (examiner.com)
- The Disturbing Footage Of A Drug-Addled Kim Richards On “Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” (buzzfeed.com)
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: The Tragic Tale of Princess Kim Richards [Video] (gawker.com)
- Real Housewives: Everything Happens to Kim Richards for a Reason [Video] (jezebel.com)
This all went down in a mobile home park on Shady Grove Road in Ruckersville, Virignia. All three individuals are okay, and they are still investigating this case. When you have a 5-year-old that goes around stabbing people over juice boxes, you might as well get him enrolled in the prison program for youth while you still have some input in his life. I would definitely watch ‘Beyond Scared Straight’ if it involved this little 5-year-old gangster.
- 5-Year-Old Taken Into Custody After Stabbing 3 In Juice Box Dispute (dreamindemon.com)
- Schoolboy stabbed to death ‘after fight over phone’ (mirror.co.uk)
- 10-year-old boy suspected in fatal stabbing of 12-year-old (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Oxford Street stabbing: Seydou Diarrassouba, 18, killed in Boxing Day sales was a shoplifter involved in gang feud (dailymail.co.uk)
Viewers were shocked in the early hours of Sunday to watch contestant Daniel Echaniz 31, apparently force himself on 23-year-old student Monique Amin, who had passed out drunk after a boozy party.
Amin was asked about the incident the next day in the diary room, which led to the investigation. The female didn’t know much about the incident so the tape was reviewed where she can be seen barely moving, seemingly unconscious.
As the scandal began to engulf the show, one of Brazil’s most watched TV programmes, police officers arrived at the house and interviewed Ms Amin for three hours, before taking her away for a rape examination, according to sources.
This seems so impossible seeing as the guy knew he was on television, but I guess there are people out there that idiotic. Poor girl, who is apparently still on the show and participating…
GOP candidates are silent when audience boos a gay soldier at their Orlando FL debate. Rick Santorum doesn’t even acknowledge the soldier’s service. The Commander in Chief calls them out on their failure to honor our men and women in uniform.
Karruim Demaio was an employee at a McDonald’s in Philadelphia, when he came across a bag of buns that a mouse had crawled in. He decided that he would record the footage with his camera and wait to see what would be done with the buns before exposing this story.
‘That wasn’t the first time. That was about the sixth or seventh time. That’s what made me like, I got to get video of this.
‘I was going back there to get something else and I heard some rustling, so I turned around, and I look, I seen a mouse inside the bread. Not on top of the package, but inside of the package.’
Unfortunately for the owner of this branch, Demaio wasn’t the only employee to come forward and speak out against the health code violations that had taken place.
Ken Youngblood, the owner/operator of the McDonalds franchise said: ‘After viewing the video, we are going to continue to investigate this claim to make certain we have all the facts. I want my customers to know that I am taking this matter seriously and will immediately address any issues that may exist. Therefore, if necessary, we will work with the appropriate authorities to get the facts.
Mr. Youngblood must be forgetting the various other health code violations that they have had at this particular McDonald’s.
According the Philadelphia Health Department, live flies were found in the food preparation area; perishable food was not kept cool enough; and refrigeration units were not working correctly. However there was no evidence of any rodents being found.
The report stated: ‘The establishment is not in satisfactory compliance… And current management practices have allowed unacceptable public health or food safety conditions.’
- One City’s Healthy, Religious Residents Fighting Plans for Community’s First McDonald’s (laist.com)
- Worker films mouse in bag of Big Mac rolls in US branch (thesun.co.uk)
- McMouse on menu? Ex-employee claims to capture video of rodent rummaging through Big Mac buns (foxnews.com)
- McDonalds Worker Films Mouse in Big Mac Bag [VIDEO] (ibtimes.com)
- McDonald’s Washes Lettuce in Washing Machine? Arabian Franchise Denies Claims (ibtimes.com)
Toddlers and Tiara’s is already a controversial show, but after seeing this I am shocked that they are still allowed to air this crap. Little Alana is a pretty hilarious little girl though who is sadly learning some pretty shitty life lessons from her mother.
Some of the best quotes from the video:
“honey boo boo child”
“a dollar makes me holler”
“my go go juice is kickin’ in right now”
- Toddlers & Tiaras: Alana the Honey Boo-Boo Child (Video) (dailypicksandflicks.com)
- WATCH: Meet The Most Terrifying Toddlers & Tiaras Contestant Ever (styleite.com)
- Jen Can Rely on Dave to Fix Her Boo-boos (popsugar.com)
Exulam Holman, 32, got so angry on New Year’s Eve with his Uncle, Melvin Clifford, 62, that he gouged out his eyes before pushing him down the stairs. The fight had initially begun when they had an argument over the remote control.
Apparently both Holman and his uncle lived in the home together. After the victim, Clifford, was able to call 911, police officers had come to the home and were able to get more details.
A sheriff’s deputy found him at the bottom of the basement stairs with his hands stretched in front of him and blood streaming from his face, saying ”Please help. I cannot see’ according to a the sheriff’s report.
Mr Clifford’s eyeballs were swollen, dislocated and protruding a quarter-inch from his sockets.
The victim told police that his nephew, Exulam Holman, 32, with whom he lives, broke the remote and pushed him to the kitchen floor.
He said Holman then straddled him and ‘inserted his thumbs into his eyes … and attempted to pry the eyeballs out of the sockets,’ before pushing him down the stairs. The report noted that Holman weighs 280 pounds, about 140 pounds more than his uncle, and is 5 inches taller
Holman wasn’t willing to go easy and was found locked in a bedroom. Luckily, he was arrested for aggravated domestic battery without causing any more fights. He was later held on $1 million bond.
Along with the aggravated domestic battery, he was charged with battery of a person over the age of 60, which holds the same punishment for the first charge, 3 to 7 years in prison.
Sadly, Mr. Clifford will forever be blind in his left eye, and after an operation will only have slight vision in his right eye.
In 1999, Holman allegedly was beaten by a Joliet police officer who was breaking up a dice game, the newspaper reported. He eventually received a $100,000 settlement from the city, and the officer was fired.
Wow. He won a $100,000 settlement and is still off fucking around and beating the crap out of an elderly man, his very own Uncle. This little shit finally got what he’s always deserved and will have to deal with prison life for what he’s done; Not just to his Uncle, but for all the other crap he probably got away with.
- Car Service: ‘Surge Pricing’ Shouldn’t Have Been A Surprise (huffingtonpost.com)
- Police: Illinois man gouged uncle’s eyes out (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Police: Man Gouged Out Uncle’s Eyes During Fight Over TV Remote (dreamindemon.com)
- Police: Illinois man gouges out uncle’s eyes (newsok.com)
- Police: Illinois man gouges out uncle’s eyes (sfgate.com)
- Police: Man Gouges Out Uncle’s Eyes (chicago.cbslocal.com)