Category Archives: Smart
I initially wanted to post this to gloat about the fact that lesbians are better parents than, well, everyone! And to be honest, that’s still the reason I decided to post this. For all of you Conservative folks who believe that homosexuals are the people corrupting society, I’d like for you to crawl off your fucking high horse and explain this:
The U.S. National Longitudinal Lesbian Family Study (NLLFS) just released its resultson its 24-year long study on families with lesbian parents, finding that not one of the 78 adolescents in the study had reported being sexually or physically abused by their parents. This compares to 26% of American adolescents overall who report parent or caregiver physical abuse. 8.3% report sexual abuse.
What?! The lesbians aren’t beating, molesting or raping their children?! Then they must be turning them all gay, right? I mean, there has to be some sort of explanation about why lesbians can’t be loving parents who raise normal children in a normal environment (minus a penis as head of household).
Additionally, only 2.8% of the adolescents in the study identified themselves as gay. Apparently the majority of them didn’t catch their parents’ gayness.
Oh shit…. a lot of them turn out straight too?! Okay, so far, it seems as though the most well-rounded children who have not been abused come from lesbian households. This must mean that whatever the lesbians in this country are doing for their children is working and providing them with a wonderful home to grow and develop within. Sadly, this is so far from what many children in this country have, yet their parents are more respect in the eyes of government. How pathetic.
If half the kids in this country had parents with such results, we may have a more prosperous and less emotionally disturbed society. Unfortunately, there are far too many people who would still fight for gays and lesbians to not be allowed to raise children because it is ‘immoral’ and ‘sacrilegious’, despite the findings of this study. People who choose to ignore the facts and fight for morality (which I feel is a matter of opinion) are the people who have been trusted to lead this country, yet don’t represent a huge group of people who bring greatness to this country. For that, I am embarrassed and unenthusiastic.
- Teenage Children of Lesbian Moms Have Good Psychological Adjustment (yubanet.com)
- Breaking down the lies – Study Finds Kids with Lesbian Parents are Just as Happy as Those with Straight Parents (queerlandia.com)
- Keph Senett: Women earn 64% what men do, and that urgently needs to be addressed in lesbian soccer! (fawny.org)
- Coverboy: Donald: A fan of David Archuleta and Omega, this 21-year-old has lesbian aunts and a dog named Romeo (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Parents Rally For Lesbian Teacher To Be Fired, And Succeed (practikel.com)
Seeing as we’ve been seeing a lot of the Republican nominees lately, I figured it’s as good a time as ever to poke fun at the Republican Party. I’ve gathered some pretty funny photos, that just so happen to reflect my opinion on the matter quite truthfully. And for those of you who are Republican and find this insulting, I promise to poke fun at myself and other Democrats on one of the upcoming Thursday 4Play’s.
I’m really hoping that no high school students read this article and watch this video, because it could very well lead to massive deaths. In high school, drinking was the normal thing to do, and drinking the most was the “cool” thing to do. If I would have been able to make an alcohol vaporizer where you no longer had to taste the liquor, I would be, by far, the coolest girl in school. And honestly, that wouldn’t last long because I’d probably die from alcohol poisoning, seeing as I no longer had anything to hold me back from drinking (I’m sorry, vaporizing). Now that I’m a mature adult (HA!), I could see this being a nice fun way to take a shot, and then switching back to the much more realistic way of taking shots, and getting drunk like a normal person. Being cool is no longer a priority of mine, obviously.
- Questionable Drinking Practice of the Day (tease.thedailywh.at)
- Crazy Drinking Habits: Vodka Eyeballing (odditycentral.com)
- [VIDEO] Man Trains Dog To Fetch Vodka: Most Practical Trick, Yet (practikel.com)
- Alcohol Poisoning and Toxicity with Different Types of Alcohols (healthhype.com)
- Symptoms Of Alcohol Poisoning (mademan.com)
- [VIDEO] Students At High School Are Blindfolded And Tricked Into Kissing Their PARENTS! (practikel.com)
Drug addicts in a crime-ridden Canadian neighbourhood are being given free crack pipes, it has emerged.
The handouts are part of a ’harm reduction strategy’ aimed at curbing the spread of disease in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside.
Among the items distributed are heat-resistant and shatterproof glass pipes, which experts say should reduce injury to the users’ lips and mouth.
HIV, Hepatitis B and C are among the diseases that are easily spread from drug addicts who are injured by their pieces and then pass them around to fellow users. For now, they have put down $60,000 in a trial project to help bring this community out of the gutter. Along with drug paraphernalia, they also passed out mouthpieces, filters, alcohol swabs, screens and push sticks.
In total, 60,000 kits are expected to be distributed at five locations during an eight-month trial period.
‘What this boils down to is it’s about disease prevention,’ Ms Beutel told the National Post.
They are also able to get some insight into how many crack heads they have roaming their streets, as well as percentages of who is participating in this drug use. Crack has gained popularity in Canada, and seeing as they now get free pipes too, I can imagine crack heads from all over flocking to this area.
- Vancouver health authority begins its free crack pipe program for addicts (news.nationalpost.com)
- Free crack pipes now distributed in Vancouver as part of health strategy (theprovince.com)
- Free crack pipes handed out to Vancouver addicts (canada.com)
- Free crack pipes now distributed in Vancouver (windsorstar.com)
- Vancouver Canada Giving Out Free Crack Pipes (hiphopwired.com)
I cried like a little baby. This is amazing.
One cannot help but be moved to tears by this amazing young man; Sung-bong Choi.
When Sung-bong decided to sing on the Talent Show “Korea‘s Got Talent” he had no idea that he would win the hearts of millions all over the world!
His story of his childhood is so moving that even the judges had a hard time keeping their composure.
He told the judges that even though he didn’t think he could sing very well, he sang because it made him happy.
They couldn’t have been more surprised.
- [VIDEO] The Human Dolphin: Unbelievable (practikel.com)
- Amog Presents: How to feed the homeless (amog.com)
- Korea’s Got Talent! Sung-bong Choi! (meddlingmom.wordpress.com)
- Two Charged After They Videotape Themselves Beating Homeless Man (dreamindemon.com)
- Choi Sung Bong confesses that he tried to commit suicide (allkpop.com)