Category Archives: Media
Please be warned that these photos are NOT safe for work. While some don’t show as much as others, there are a few that show quite a lot. Farrah Abraham, 21, has received a lot of criticism for her choice to make a porn video that she claims was for herself but ironically made by a production company with a well-known porn actor, James Deen. Now, the “film” has been purchased by Vivid for $1 million and Farrah not only has money, but all the attention she could possibly want.
This ‘Teen Mom’ has always bothered me due to her entitled and narcissistic attitude. I’m pretty confident that this porno was just another way for Abraham to gain public attention, and of course, compensation. Let’s hope that the pregnancy test she just bought in Los Angeles doesn’t result in a porno baby.
Why the hell are these so damn funny?
Silly Mitt Romney! When you say something, it might be a good idea to stand behind it, especially when you’ve already publicly made an opposing viewpoint. But, in your defense, that was one hell of a debate. Too bad your statements were full of ideas you don’t agree with and blatant lies.
It’s always fun discovering some new great music. This, is that.
As much as I love my Apple products, I don’t know if I would go to the lengths that body piercer, Dave Hurban, has gone.
In this video, it shows the process of implanting the magnets and ultimately being able to attach his iPod Nano to his wrist without any accessories. Hurban works at Dynasty Tattoo, is from Newfield, N.J., and with the help of Kaledioscope Kreative, has produced the video below.
Body Piercer: Dave Hurban
Videographer: Jesse Cornaglia
Photographer: Paul Kensey
Prototype Engineer: Jason Williams
Artist: Youth – Boy’s Chore
- Man implants magnets to keep iPod at the ready (news.yahoo.com)
- Forget a Strap! Implant Your iPod Watch on your Wrist This Guy Did (irishappleblog.com)
- Guy Gets Magnets Implanted In His Arm To Hold His iPod (gizmodo.com.au)
- Guy Gets Magnets Implanted in His Arm To Hold His iPod, Forgets There’s a New Design Every Year [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- iPod Nano Goes Red (fabsugar.com)
- Freebies and a Chance to win an iPod Nano (schoolmarmohio.com)