Category Archives: Films
Even when not in prison and out in the real world, criminals don’t hesitate at reporting child molesters. One juvenile and another 19-year-old boy broke into Kraig Stockard’s, 54, home to steal what they thought were blank cd’s. To their surprise, the cd’s were not blank, but had child pornography on them.
Stockard, who lives in Delhi, California, reported to the police that he had multiple items stolen from his residence on September 12th, 2011. Meanwhile, the two teens were trying to upload some music to the discs and discovered the illicit child pornography.
Luckily, the teens relatives were moral enough to convince the youngsters to come forward, not only about the pornography, but also about the robbery they committed.
After investigating, detectives arrested Stockard and seized three computers, three laptops and several external hard drives from his home.
More than 30 of the stolen CDs contained child pornography, amounting to thousands of photos and videos.
Stockard admitted to the illegal downloading of child pornography, which he had been doing since 2004. Thank goodness two teens decided to steal this man’s property which led to the discovery of his disgusting pleasure.
‘I’m kind of surprised that he wanted to draw attention to himself, knowing what was taken,’ Deputy Tom McKenzie of the Merced County Sheriff’s Department told Fox40.
Stockard posted $25,000 bond and will face child pornography charges.
The burglary suspects’ case was sent to the District Attorney’s Office but they have not been arrested.
‘We did not actually go out and arrest the suspects for the burglary. They were obviously the lesser of two evils,’ McKenzie told Fox40.
- Man Arrested After Leaving Kiddie Porn In Plain Sight (dreamindemon.com)
- Clinton man accused of child porn possession (nj.com)
- Burglars Find Man’s Child Porn Stash, Turn Him In (foxnews.com)
- Child porn and superhero costumes found in Gatineau (cbc.ca)
- Cops Use Wi-Fi Detector to Bust Kiddie Porn Pervs [Security] (gizmodo.com)
Earlier today I hesitated when I was told I should watch this video, but I must admit that it was not only worth watching, but so good, that I felt compelled to share it with whomever I could. The individuals that are featured in this short film are definitely entertaining and are the most colorful people I have ever seen or heard from. The language is explicit and clothing is absent at times, on the females, of course. Even if you’re not intrigued and don’t care to click ‘Play’, I encourage you to just do it, or come back later and make time for it. YOU WILL NOT regret it. This was posted 4 days ago and has quickly started gaining recognition. Everything about it: the editing, the directing, the producing, and the filming are extraordinary.
We went to The Gathering of the Juggalos and let the Juggalos speak their minds.
I hope you enjoy it.
- New Documentary Asks “Who Is The American Juggalo?” (metalinjection.net)
- Gathering of the Juggalos is less than one month away! (boingboing.net)
- BuzzFeed Is Going To The Gathering Of The Juggalos (buzzfeed.com)
- the Juggalos loved Charlie Sheen (wwtdd.com)
Before you read the original article posted by Radar Online, please note that this was a false story that has been reported on many blogs. In fact, there is no real validity, but still funny nonetheless. Enjoy.
Radar Online -
Percy Foster, star of X-rated movie Hi-Ho Hi-Ho, It’s Up Your A**e We Go, was about to be rocketed into the ranks of celebrity porn lookalikes due to his resemblance to the Hell’s Kitchen host when his partially eaten body was discovered in a badger’s den.
According to a report in U.K. tabloid The Sunday Sport, the 3’6″ actor was found “deep in an underground chamber by Ministry of Agriculture experts ahead of a planned badger-gassing program near Tregaron, west Wales.”
Expert CSI teams had to use fingertip technology to remove his body from the six-foot-deep burrow, and investigators have not yet ruled out the possibility of suicide.
“Percy was a little guy with big problems,” said adult film producer Dexter Yamunkeh. “He was doing well but was under pressure like everyone else in this god damn industry.”
In a recent interview, 35-year-old Percy revealed his delight at being compared to Ramsay.
“Porn lookalikes get more money than normal actors. Dwarf lookalikes are as rare as hen’s teeth and so can command top dollar.
“I’ve already ordered a new BMW and a diamondencrusted Soda Stream,” said the pint-sized porn star.
Guilty: Clockwise from top left, Oleg Ivanov, 23, Norayr Davtyan, 22, Armen Simonyan, 19, and 23-year-old Gregory Melnikov were sentenced to a total of 36 years at Woolwich Crown Court today
Oleg Ivanov, 23, Norayr Davtyan, 22, Armen Simonyan, 19, and 23-year-old Gregory Melnikov, all participated in the rape of a fellow student, and even went so far as to capture the entire incident on an iPhone.
The men, for lack of a better term, were all in Britain for only two weeks when the rape occurred. The Russian students had come to attend a private college that cost their families about £30,000-per-year college. Now that education will be wasted money, seeing as they will be spending a good amount of time in prison, hopefully.
The girl who was allegedly drugged, made complaints of feeling “funny, dizzy and peculiar.” She felt this way after attending a party on January 21st at International water polo player, Davtyan’s dorm room. After having a shot, she made arrangements to go to a disco and later return to the party. When the teen came back to the party, she still was feeling ill, threw up and passed out.She then began to wake up and found a man having sex with her, but couldn’t move.
She told police: ‘I just wanted him to stop, I couldn’t wake up, I couldn’t stand up, I felt really, really, really tired, I couldn’t do anything. I couldn’t move my hand…
‘I just wanted to close my eyes, I just wanted to die, I did not consent to it.’
Davtyan was convicted on two counts of rape, Melnikov was guilty of rape and attempted rape while Ivanov and Simonyan were both convicted of one count of rape.
They were remanded in custody until they are sentenced today.
America’s In Touch Weekly magazine has reported that the Smiths have decided to end their marriage after 13-years. No one has spoken out about this from either individual, and some friends that are close to the couple have said that these claims are false.
This power couple has created two beautiful children together, Jaden, 13, and Willow, 10. Along with their kids, they also managed to bring in a whopping 20 million last year, combined.
If the claims are tue, this would be the second divorce for Smith, “who divorced former fashion design student Sheree Zampino in 1995 after three years together.They have a son, Willard Christopher Smith, also known as Trey, who is now 18.”
The two first met back in 1990, when Jada was auditioning to be Will’s girlfriend on his hit television show, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Although she did not get the part due to her lack of height, she and Smith became close and she was able to help him through his divorce in 1995. Soon after, Will and Jada married, while she was 2 months pregnant with their son, Jaden.
For more on this story, VISIT HERE
This video is pretty damn funny. Comparing apes and a scientific experiment to that of Jersey Shore, can be nothing short of amazing.
Dailymail – The three men accused of the brutal 1993 murder of three eight-year-old Cub Scouts in Arkansas celebrated their first night of freedom in 18 years like ‘five-year old kids at their first Christmas’, according to one of their lawyers.
The so-called ‘West Memphis Three’, who had previously confessed to the crime, were yesterday freed from death row as they were allowed to change their pleas.
For Damien Echols, who spent half his life on death row, it came almost out of the blue.
His nearly two-decades-long fight for exoneration in the gruesome murders of three Cub Scouts produced an unexpected deal. He and two others, known collectively as the West Memphis Three, pleaded guilty Friday to lesser charges in exchange for sentences of the 18 years they’d already served.
And just like that, Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley were freed, if not cleared. That fight continues, but right now, Echols, who once came within three weeks of execution, is relearning to live outside prison.
‘I was up all morning and most of the night trying to figure out how to use those iPhone things,” he said Saturday in the lobby of a posh Memphis hotel, just across the river from West Memphis, where the Scouts’ bodies were found in 1993. ‘One minute I’m looking at something about Judge (David) Laser. The next minute, it’s on, like, some hardcore porn site.’
Steven Braga, the attorney for Damien Echols said that his client celebrated with one of his fellow defendants, James Baldwin, and supporters in Memphis.
‘It was as if you could see two little five-year-old kids at their first Christmas,’ he told the Early Show.
‘They were trying food they had never seen before, they were fascinated by a cell phone, more fascinated by an iPhone and then the idea you could take pictures with an iPhone totally blew them away, so they were taking a lot of pictures.’
Local station WREG reported that the third freed man, Jesse Misskelley, last night chose to celebrate his freedom with family.
Echols, Baldwin and Misskelley were imprisoned in 1993 after the naked bodies of the three boys were found mutilated in a ditch.
Echols had been given the death penalty and the other men were serving life sentences.
The case of the men has drawn nationwide protest and attracted the attention of celebrities such as Johnny Depp, Eddie Vedder, and Henry Rollins.
A district court judge yesterday ruled that the three men had served their time and also levied a ten-year suspended sentence on each of them.
As the men enjoyed their first steps of freedom, it was revealed that a new feature film based on the case is in pre-production and will begin shooting in the spring.
The film, which has been in progress since 2006, is currently undergoing re-writes and will be based on the 2004 book, ‘Devil’s Knot: The True Story of the West Memphis Three’ by Mara Leveritt.
The controversy centred around the prosecution’s failure to articulate a strong motive for the murders of the Cub Scouts Steven Branch, Christopher Byers and James Michael Moore, which rocked the community of West Memphis.
Police called the murders ‘satanic’ in nature because the children’s naked bodies had been bound and mutilated.
Efforts to overturn the convictions gained steam five months ago, after new evidence found no DNA traces from the three men at the scene of the crime.
The evidence also indicated that another person may have been at the scene and that animals may have mutilated the three bodies.
The agreement, known as an Alford plea, does not result in a full exoneration – some of their convictions still stand, though the men did not admit guilt.
Misskelley initially confessed to the crimes, implicating the other two, after a 12-hour interrogation by police, but defense attorneys claims they took advantage of his low IQ.
The father of Steve Branch told Fox News on Thursday that he did not like what was happening and that if the men were freed, it would open up the door for other prisoners to follow suit.
Though he said he was not allowed speak because of the gagging order, he said he was prepared to go to jail for his dead son.
He said: ‘If two of those men walk out of that jail tomorrow then it will open up the door for everyone on death row – all the child murderers, rapists and killers – to get themselves out and say, “I did it but free me”.
‘I must speak out for my dead son and I hope that everyone with the power to do so will try to stop this from going ahead tomorrow.’
DNA tests conducted in 2008 failed to provide a link with the three to the crime scene, along with fresh tests conducted this summer.
Prison officials confirmed that the three men were turned over to Craighead County officials from the Arkansas Department of Corrections yesterday.
‘Craighead County officials picked them up around midday from ADC with all of their possessions,’ Shea Wilson, a prison spokesman, told Reuters.
This led to speculation on the internet among West Memphis Three advocates that a release for two, or all three, could be announced as part of a deal to include a new trial.
The judge issued a gag order for both sides in the case several months ago. So attorneys for the West Memphis Three and the Arkansas Attorney General would not comment yesterday.
The killings received international attention in 1993. Two HBO documentaries have been produced about the murders, and a third is planned for later this year.
Last summer, singer Patti Smith, actor Johnny Depp and Pearl Jam’s Eddie Vedder appeared at a benefit for the West Memphis Three in Little Rock.
An evidentiary hearing ordered by the Arkansas Supreme Court last November had been scheduled for December 5.
HOW THE CASE THAT SHOCKED AMERICA UNFOLDED
The three eight-year-old boys Michael Moore, Stevie Branch, and Christopher Byers, were found in a ditch mutilated and tied up with their shoelaces in 1993 in West Memphis.
Teenagers Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley and Jason Baldwin were all arrested for the killing.
The 1994 trial saw Misskelley and Baldwin sentenced to life in prison and Echols sentenced to death.
However, the trial was full of controversy with one witness recanting testimony and another suspect, nicknamed Mr Bojangles, discussed.
The name came from a sighting on the evening of the murder of a black man covered in blood and mud at a nearby restaurant called Bojangles.
The case was discussed and debated for years afterwards with the three constantly proclaiming their innocence.
Then in 2008 DNA testing was conducted on the crime scene, a technique not available in 1993, and this showed no link between the three and the crime.
There were already plenty of people from lawyers to celebrities who backed their innocence. Now their objections became even louder.
In 2010 the Arkansas Supreme Court ruled that a judge should examine the DNA tests.
Huffington Post - After serving 17 years behind bars for the brutal murder of three children in eastern Arkansas, Damien Echols, Jessie Misskelley Jr. and Jason Baldwin — dubbed the “West Memphis Three” — have been released from prison.
“They will be free men … on suspended sentence,” prosecuting Attorney Scott Ellington told reporters during a Friday press conference.
“Only time will tell as to whether this was the right decision.”
All three men had been imprisoned since 1994, when they were convicted of killing three 8-year-old boys: Stevie Branch, Michael Moore and Christopher Byers.
Prosecutors alleged the trio killed the children in Robin Hood Hills on the morning of May 6, 1993, as part of a satanic ritual. According to police, the boys’ bodies were mutilated and left in a ditch. Each had been hogtied with his own shoelaces.
At the time of their arrests, Baldwin was 16. Misskelley was 17, and Echols was 18.
Echols was sentenced to death, Misskelley was sentenced to life imprisonment plus 40 years, and Baldwin was sentenced to life.
DNA testing was not available at the time of the defendants’ trials. In 2007, it was found that DNA collected at the crime scene did not match that belonging to any of the three men. In November 2010, the state Supreme Court ruled that all three could present new evidence in court.
A new court date had been set for December, but on Thursday Judge David Laser ordered all three men transported to Jonesboro for today’s surprise hearing. In a brief statement released to the press, Laser only said that the hearing was to “take up certain matters pertaining to the cases” of the three defendants.
Experts believe both sides have entered into a complex legal agreement, in which the three men have entered into so-called Alford pleas.
“The plea means that you maintain your innocence but you believe there is a substantial likelihood that a jury will find you guilty so you are pleading guilty per State v. Alford,” Anne Bremner, a Seattle attorney and legal analyst, told The Huffington Post. “The effect of the corresponding finding of guilt by the court is the same as with a straight guilty plea.”
Such pleas could make it more difficult for the men to sue the state over their imprisonment.
“It’s not perfect,” Echols said in a press conference following the hearing. “It’s not perfect by any means but at least it brings closure to some areas and some aspects.”
Echols added that he was “still very much in shock [and] still overwhelmed.”
“We can still bring up new evidence; we can still continue the investigations we [have] been doing,” said Echols. “We can still try to clear our names. The only difference is now we can do it from the outside instead of having to sit in prison and do it.”
After fighting for so many years, Echols said it wasn’t difficult for him to come to the decision to agree to the plea deal.
But Baldwin said he only took the deal to rescue Echols from death row.
“This was not justice,” Baldwin said. “In the beginning we told nothing but the truth — that we were innocent and they sent us to prison for the rest of our lives for it. We had to come here and the only thing the state would do for us is say, ‘Hey we will let you go only if you admit guilt,’ and that is not justice anyway you look it. They’re not out there trying to find who really murdered those boys, and I did not want to take the deal from the get-go. However, they are trying to kill Damien, and sometimes you just got to bite the gun to save somebody.”
When sharing his opinion on the pleas with reporters outside the courtroom this morning. John Mark Byers, the father of one of the children killed in 1993, said he believes Echols, Baldwin and Misskelley are innocent, adding that he is angry with the way the pleas are being handled.
“This is not right, and the people of Arkansas need to stand up and raise hell. … Just because they admit to this today, it’s not over,” Byers said.
Since their incarceration, the trio has been the subject of three documentaries, one of which is scheduled to be released in November. The men have also had a long list of celebrity supporters, including the Dixie Chicks, Eddie Vedder, Johnny Depp and Metallica.
The man that was fighting against selling out and becoming commercial, has, well, gone commercial. Many people were initially shocked by the Documentary “Exit Through The Gift Shop.” Now he is moving into the television industry and making long-time fans question his decision to conform to society.
Slashfilm.com has made it’s own remarks in regards to the show:
He’s created an hour-long special that will premiere Saturday night on Channel 4 in the U.K. called The Antics Roadshow, a take off of The Antiques Roadshow, described as ‘Banksy’s ‘incomplete guide to total anarchy’ providing a greatest hits of wayward behavior, sedition and sabotage.” There’s no U.S. air date yet.
The Los Angeles Times alerted us to the show and echo our plea for someone in the U.S. to buy the rights to this special.