Category Archives: Automotive
This video was released by The Buffalo Police Department and shows 18-year-old, Victor Jerez, along with two other friends trying to run out-of-the-way of the vehicle. Unfortunately, Jerez wasn’t so lucky, and was struck by the vehicle and then thrown into the air. The other two friends that were with Jerez were lucky enough to avoid the car, driven by 19-year-old Tornubari Gbaraba.
Five minutes after the incident, the driver was already on the police’s radar, and a high-speed chase took place before they were able to arrest the suspect.
Buffalo Mayor Bryan Brown said, “The footage is extremely graphic,” but explained he was releasing the video to address the apparent spike of hit-and-run incidents (including the death of a 14-year-old boy on his bike) the city has seen lately, “The purpose for showing this video footage is to dramatize how dangerous hit and run accidents are.”
While you may be thinking that Jerez suffered from fatal injuries, this is where his luck began to change. He left the hospital shortly after arriving and being treated for his injuries. Along with that, Gbaraba, has been charged with assault, reckless driving and fleeing from a police officer.
- Motorcycle cop injured in Cobb hit-and-run (ajc.com)
- Surveillance video captures car plowing into NY teen, flipping him head over heels in midair (calgaryherald.com)
- Car plows into NY teenager, flipping him in midair (kansascity.com)
- Video: Car plows into group of people (wivb.com)
- Hit-and-run horror: Shocking CCTV footage shows man being flipped into the air by speeding car (mirror.co.uk)
- VIDEO: Hit-and-run-crash in Buffalo, NY caught on camera (fox6now.com)
- Body shop helps police name hit-and-run suspect (local10.com)
When you’re drunk and dancing in the street at Palmer Festival, I guess this is the kind of thing that seems like a logical idea. The best thing has to be that her drunk, cocky attitude has diminished and been replaced with embarrassment. Lucky for her, the car was going at a ridiculously slow speed. Ironically, it didn’t really look like it based on how she hit that car and dropped to the ground.
- Montreal Taxi Hit and Run of the Day (drunkenstepfather.com)
- GM’s Cars Will Drop Drivers Off, Park Themselves, And Return (danielrrosen.com)
- Drunk Driving Decline May Be Due to Recession (danielrrosen.com)
- Drunk Grandparents Charged After Towing 7-Year-Old In Plastic Car (dreamindemon.com)
- Things That Are Likely To Happen When I’m Drunk [Infographic] (collegecandy.com)
In Albuquerque, New Mexico, four teens are in trouble after taking a police “bait car” and driving around for a nearly 20-minute joyride. The 15-year-old who originally jumped in the driver’s seat was thrilled with his find, although, he wasn’t too happy when he realized he was being pulled over by the cops. The car was rigged with cameras in the hopes of easily identifying individuals as well as seeing what went on during one’s time in a stolen vehicle. Lesson learned, I suppose.
- [VIDEO] Cop Caught (Heard) Masturbating On His Own Dashcam (practikel.com)
- FHP: Car-Theft Suspect Caught Defecating On Side Of I-95 (clumsycrooks.com)
- Deputies: Teens hit baby with brick, steal copper (click2houston.com)
- “Disabled” Golfer Caught Practicing On The Fairway (clumsycrooks.com)
- Incident caught on video to play central role in Bogota cop’s disciplinary hearing (watch video) (nj.com)
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
An embarrassing video has emerged that has ex-Santa Fe officer Sergeant Mike Eiskant masturbating in his squad car. Not only is it obvious that he’s masturbating, but he also manages to have a very dirty conversation with himself, although they seem to be directed towards a naked woman…maybe a photo?
While he shouldn’t be pleasuring himself on the job, I don’t necessarily feel this is all that bad. What is bad is the fact that more allegations of his sexual appetite have sparked some interest. A fellow police officer, Shannon Brady, has claimed that Eiskant is a known stalker of women. In fact, Brady went to far as to file a harassment complaint against the public masturbator.
“They had plenty of opportunities over the course of many years to do something about it and they refused to.’” – Brady
The worst part, is it seems that people above the Sergeant may have been aware of the situation(s), but chose not to acknowledge it.
When Eiskant was promoted to sergeant, he was given the number 69 as his badge and patrol car number, but his former compliance officer Raymond Rael insisted it could be a coincidence.
Rael said: ‘Is it possible that it is coincidental? I suppose, but I can’t speak to that issue one way or another.’
- Smile, you’re on dashcam! (apublicdefender.com)
- Dash cam catches cop masturbating on job… (jdjournal.com)
- Police officer accused of masturbating admits stalking, theft of marijuana (headlineclicker.com)
- Why Masturbating Husband / Masturbation? (socyberty.com)
- Masturbation Hints Try to Keep any Body and Mind Contemporary (socyberty.com)
I am a smoker, but this dumb ass should not be smoking on the fucking Subway. Second hand smoke is real and to make people inhale it is just rude. Her reaction was ridiculous and I can’t believe that he was the only one to tell this stupid girl to stop smoking on an enclosed Subway. This old man handled his shit pretty extraordinarily. I mean, who just sits there when shits being thrown at them? This guy!
- How to Stop Smoking (answers.com)
- Watch This Marina-Looking Girl Steal Wallet, Cellphone from Subway on Polk Street (blogs.sfweekly.com)
- Men, Women, and the Dangers of Smoking (everydayhealth.com)
- 10 surprising benefits of quitting smoking (fox13now.com)
YouTube: So, my GF and I met this lesbian couple at the club and we we’re going to go to the next one with them. Out of the parking lot we saw them get into a verbal confrontation with a group of people… we pulled over and tried to talk them down. That did not work, one of the girls stormed across the street and started pounding on the car the people got into… they ended up fighting. What you saw was the aftermath of the FIRST fight, the Silver Infiniti was trying to make its way through the intersection when the two drunk girls started pounding on their car too… I was NOT getting in the middle of this drunken fist swinging fest.
- Of Course Someone Captured Footage Of This Street-Fighting Lesbian Couple [Video] (deadspin.com)
- It’s Time To Cry: Lesbian Couple Gets Engaged During Hockey Halftime (thefrisky.com)
- Gay Mormon students at BYU come out in Web video (washingtontimes.com)
- ‘Listen from the Heart’ to This Lesbian Couple’s Story: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
This drunk, Robert, was very unhappy about being picked up for being intoxicated and when his hippy ramblings couldn’t get him out of the situation, he decided to attempt a song to persuade the officer. While it didn’t help him out of his situation, it definitely has provided some much-needed entertainment. Thanks to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for not only arresting this fine gentleman, but also allowing him to finish the entire song.
- Drunk Man Sings Entire Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody In Police Car [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ (jack.radio.com)
- Drunk Driver Arrested, Sings ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ In Back Of Cop Car [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (lukeford.net)
- WATCH: Donald Trump Puppet Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (huffingtonpost.com)
- Little High, Little Low: DUI Suspect Performs Bohemian Rhapsody In Custody (jonathanturley.org)
Not going to lie, I don’t think I could bench press that much OR pop a wheelie. For this reason, I must give this man credit for accomplishing both tasks… at the same time!