Category Archives: Art
I love when people take the time to go all out for Christmas. And although this song is now ridiculously annoying, the light show itself is pretty damn awesome.
It’s not quite a Christmas song, but when I heard it in August, I figured it would be a fun song to synchronize my lights to. Many all-nighters and even more gray hairs later, our show is finally running. This is the 5th and final song in our 3rd annual light show this year. 384 channels controlling over 60,000 LEDs, plus a few incan.
If you like the song,
DISCLAIMER: “I do not own the music and am using it under the “Fair Use” portion of the U.S. Copyright Law.”
Tattoos - Heavily modified, pierced and tattooed, some knew him as the oddity who went by the name of his Native American, Stalking Cat, while others knew him as the brother and friend that Dennis Avner was. After undergoing extensive cosmetic procedures to look like a tiger from the animal totems in Huron traditions, Dennis felt his spirit was called to the wild and made it is goal to modify his body in honor of the tiger. On November 5th 2012, Dennis Avner was confirmed dead at 54. His body is being held in Tonopah and his cause of death is speculated to be suicide. Dennis helped pave the way for many body modification enthusiasts and was said to be a kind and gentle man underneath all that prowness. May he rest in peace.
This man wanted to honor the tiger and made it his life mission, then he took his life. To me, this seems rather ironic and implies that maybe he wasn’t too fond of his decision to literally make himself look and act like a tiger. Or maybe he was trying to be someone else completely and he assumed the tiger persona would help him escape, but instead it just postponed his depression. Sad.
Being creative and making a statement that catches the attention of over 600,000 people, is one hell of an accomplishment; This video most certainly deserves it. Not only is it entertaining, well thought out, but also represents how all of us as children have dreams of one day finding love and should have the right to share that, no matter what our differences are.
Published on Jul 24, 2012 by Toddymobs
I wanted to tell this famous fairy tale in a new and innovative way, combining familiar top 40′s songs with classic Disney melodies. This story speaks volumes and I think that love is as classic as this fairy tale. It’s time for us to legalize love in all shapes and colors. Please support this movement by posting this on your social media sites.
Special Thanks to:
Valentino’s Costume Shop
@colinhduffy, www.colinhduffy.com, colinhduffy.tumblr.com, www.dastolidigital.com
As much as I love my Apple products, I don’t know if I would go to the lengths that body piercer, Dave Hurban, has gone.
In this video, it shows the process of implanting the magnets and ultimately being able to attach his iPod Nano to his wrist without any accessories. Hurban works at Dynasty Tattoo, is from Newfield, N.J., and with the help of Kaledioscope Kreative, has produced the video below.
Body Piercer: Dave Hurban
Videographer: Jesse Cornaglia
Photographer: Paul Kensey
Prototype Engineer: Jason Williams
Artist: Youth – Boy’s Chore
- Man implants magnets to keep iPod at the ready (news.yahoo.com)
- Forget a Strap! Implant Your iPod Watch on your Wrist This Guy Did (irishappleblog.com)
- Guy Gets Magnets Implanted In His Arm To Hold His iPod (gizmodo.com.au)
- Guy Gets Magnets Implanted in His Arm To Hold His iPod, Forgets There’s a New Design Every Year [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- iPod Nano Goes Red (fabsugar.com)
- Freebies and a Chance to win an iPod Nano (schoolmarmohio.com)
There are some Ke$ha songs that I never quite understood, but this is BY FAR one of my favorites. The song also features Detox Icunt, who is a local drag queen, here in West Hollywood. Detox has been involved in many spoof videos (one can be seen here), has a band “Transkuntinental”, and is one of the most talented queens out there (in my opinion). What an amazing opportunity for her, and hopefully this will bring her to an entirely new level, especially considering it’s such a great song. What do you think?
And below is Transkuntinental’s Promo video:
- Ke$ha Loves Them Girlie Boys Pretty Ladies! (perezhilton.com)
- [VIDEO] Jackie Beat: Gimme All Your Blood (Madonna Parody) (practikel.com)
- Gallery: Ke$ha Juggalizes The American Flag In V Magazine (thegloss.com)
- Ke$ha Pees In The Street….On Twitter! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)
Everyone (at least at some point) gets their hair cut. These people were sick of being plain and decided to spice up their looks. Some, are better than others.
- What’s Your Etiquette Style? (bellasugar.com)
- Which Hair Cut and Color Looks Better on Heidi Montag? (bellasugar.com)
- Watch “Edward Scissorhands” Cut Hair With Flair (bellasugar.com)
- Where Does the Man in Your Life Get His Hair Cut? (bellasugar.com)
- BellaVeda Salon (billthemortgageguy.com)
- Brave New Girl (odetomyabode.com)