Category Archives: Animal
This is our cute dog Bella. She was diagnosed with congenital megaesophagus soon after we found her at 4 months old. Megaesophagus means that her esophagus is enlarged and lacks the muscle mobility to swallow food while horizontal. This is her “Baileys Chair,” which she needs sit in while eating and for 10 minutes after she eats. She eats soft dog food with a little water mixed in. She is now seven months old and doing great!
- Bella the Dog Eats While Standing In Her Special Bailey Chair (laughingsquid.com)
- Disabled Dog Eating In Her Chair (milkandcookies.com)
- Look At This Well-Mannered Dog of the Day (thedailywh.at)
- What You Need to Know About Buying Dog Food (therealowner.com)
Christopher Valdez, 4, was discovered in his home in Chicago, Illinois, shortly before guests were planning to arrive to celebrate his fourth birthday party. The boy’s mother, Crystal Valdez, 28, and her 34-year-old live-in boyfriend Cesar Ruiz had been arrested as well as charged by police for being involved in the child’s death.
Ruiz seems like a low life to begin with, and was already wanted for an unrelated crime. Luckily, they saw it fit to charge Ruiz with first-degree murder and concealment of a homicidal death (which pretty much goes hand in hand). The boy’s mother was also charged with concealing the death, probably due to the fact that she attempted to cover her son’s bruises with concealer. Are you kidding me?! Your son is beaten to death and you try to cover up the fact that he was tortured at the hands of your boyfriend and yourself?!
What makes the crime even more horrific is the revelation that Valdez was accused of abusing the boy in July – and dodged jail.
The boy’s uncle, Joe Valdez – who found the body as he arrived at the home for the birthday party – told the paper: ‘I want justice for my nephew.’
Joe Valdez reportedly ‘got physical with’ Ruiz before they separated and he called 911.
You really have to love our justice system. I mean, look at the death it prevented? Oh wait, it didn’t. You have people in prison for lengthy amounts of time due to marijuana possession and intent to distribute, but people capable of murder as well as child molesters get to see the light of day and continue on torturing their victims. Amazing, isn’t it?!
Sadly, this boy’s mother was a coward and cared more for her boyfriend than she did her child. Children, no matter what age, should always be a priority over a love interest. The first time she saw this man get violent with anyone (dogs included, which he had been known to beat), she should have gotten herself out of that situation for the sake of her children. She’ll have time to reflect while in prison though, without her beloved boyfriend or her other children that managed to live despite residing with Mr. Ruiz.
- Christopher Valdez: Mother, Boyfriend Charged in 4 Year Old’s Death (ibtimes.com)
- Christopher Valdez, 4, Killed On His Birthday In ‘Possible Domestic Situation’ (huffingtonpost.com)
- [VIDEO] Girl Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposes! (practikel.com)
- Mom & Boyfriend Beat 2-Year-Old Son to Death (laist.com)
- Oklahoma couple charged with murder, abuse in death of girl, 3 (newsok.com)
Lao Pan was a man of 68-years-old that recently died after living a single life with his yellow-haired dog who is seen in the video above, sitting by his grave. After he was determined deceased earlier this month his home in Panjiatun village near Qingdao city, Shandong Province was cleared and the dog had gone missing.
Villagers later stumbled upon the dog who was politely guarding the grave of his previous owner. Once the people in this village realized that the dog had been there around 7 days without eating any food or drinking any water, they brought the loyal dog back to the village and fed it some buns. The buns were taken back to the grave where the amazing dog had brought them.
Luckily, the villagers have now taken it upon themselves to bring water and food to the dog since it’s been refusing to leave its place. There has also been talks of building a kennel so the animal can feel more at home and stay relatively close to its owner, or should I say, friend.
- Loyal Dog Guards Grave Of His Dead Master (news.sky.com)
- VIDEO: China dog mounts graveside vigil (bbc.co.uk)
- [VIDEO] Man Trains Dog To Fetch Vodka: Most Practical Trick, Yet (practikel.com)
- [VIDEO] Man Arrested For Having Sex With German Shepard THREE Times In ONE Hour (practikel.com)
I’ve always thought that dogs were pretty smart, but never expected I would ever catch one behind the wheel of a car, much less, a motor home. I can barely even operate a motor home myself.
In Darwin, Australia, a dog was seen driving a motor home down the street while onlookers were left wondering if they were hallucinating.
“I came out and saw the bus going down the road. I couldn’t believe it,” McCormack said.
This isn’t the first time Woodley has tried to take the wheel, his owner explained.
“He sits next to me when I’m driving and in the driver’s seat when I’m not. The handbrake is on the dashboard and he’s seen me release it many times. He was just copying me. He’s tried it on before,” said McCormack.
The vehicle was eventually brought to a stop when bystander Phil Newton, 30, jumped in an open window and put the handbrake back on after seeing that a dog was navigating the mobile home.
“This was weird, even for the Northern Territory,” he said.
Talk about a great designated driver. He can operate the motor home while you sleep it off in the back. People are getting the right idea these days, teach your animals practical tricks such as fetching vodka and driving your vehicles. Screw the dogs who can simply ‘shake’ and ‘play dead’, those tricks do nothing for their owners except show the public that they’ve wasted a lot of valuable time teaching their pet to do something useless.
- Iowa City man convicted for mobile home arson (thegazette.com)
- McCormack banned for drink driving (autonetinsurance.co.uk)
- Couple, pets escape Huntington Beach mobile home fire (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- Day 8 Darwin – Darwin, Australia (travelpod.com)
This is the moment that Alyssa met Holly having left her six months previously in Dubai. Holly was put up for adoption after her family had to return to the UK, however her adopted family abandoned her. By pure chance, Alyssas mum claudia was browsing a dubai website and saw an advert saying that Holly required a home and was close to being put down. Having now established them selves in the UK they arranged to fly Holly home and surprise thier daughter Alyssa. This is the reaction!!!
- Dogs and microchips – the best way to keep your pooch safe (thenewssource.co.uk)
I’m sure you’ve all seen those videos of dogs who can go get the newspaper, throw things away, etc., but there is nothing like a dog who can go and fetch you liquor. Think about it; When you’re too drunk to get off your lazy ass and go make yourself another drink, this would most definitely come in handy. We should all take something away from this and start training our animals to do practical tricks as opposed to that other shit that helps no one and just proves you have too much time on your hands.
- Sid the Jack Russell Plays Fetch by Himself (Video) (dailypicksandflicks.com)
- World’s Coolest Dog Fetches Beer on Command (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)
The Toronto Zoo had split up the gay penguin couple, Buddy and his Latin lover Pedro, because they had hoped that they would impregnate some females due to the fact that they are going to be extinct soon. You think if it got to this point where there were very few left, and amongst those, two were gay, that’d you’d just let them be together and stop trying to make them knock up some lady guins.
Buddy and Pedro came to the Toronto Zoo, already a couple, from their home in Toledo. Apparently they had intercourse like most female/male penguins usually partook in, and spent all their time together, which in penguin, much like human, means they are gay.
Well, we have received some good news that Buddy and Pedro will be reunited and be able to spend their time together like it use to be. Unfortunately, they can’t do so until they impregnate a female. So not only have the gay penguins been separated, now they are going to be humiliated and tortured. I don’t see why no one is protesting for these animals rights?
Clearly, homosexuality is not tolerated by humans in both human beings or animals. Absurd.
- Gay Penguins to be Separated by Zoo (inquisitr.com)
- Will Tornoto’s Gay Penguins Willingly Impregnate A Female? (queerty.com)
- Toronto Zoo: Gay Penguins To Be Reunited By Spring (lezgetreal.com)
- WATCH: Taiwanese Animators Tackle Separation Of Gay Pengiuns Buddy And Pedro (queerty.com)
- Toronto Zoo Separates Gay Penquins So They Can Mate With Females (alan.com)