A 9-year-old girl has been accidentally shot by a relative who thought she was a skunk. Apparently, she was wearing a black dress and black hat with a white tassel outside a Halloween party, which led to the confusion. The male relative saw the young girl and thought she was a skunk, so he pulled out a shotgun and shot her in the shoulder.
According to authorities, the girl was awake and aware as she was being flown to the Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, which is just 30 miles away from their home in New Sewickley Township. While you may be assuming that the relative was drinking, the news is reporting that he was not under the influence and we do not know if he will be charged at this time.
- Costumed 9-year-old shot when mistaken for skunk
- Costumed girl, 9, shot after being mistaken for skunk
- 9-year-old in costume accidentally shot by relative who thought she was a skunk, police say
- Girl mistaken for skunk, shot at party
Other Interesting Posts
- Vegas, Gambling, Drinks… Oh, Yes!
- [VIDEO] Drunk Guy Shoots His Balls on Webcam: Real or Fake?
- [VIDEO] Hidden Camera Prank on Kids Attempts to Explain Taxes Before Election
- [VIDEO] Break’s Halloween 31 Days Of Scare Contestant: Please Go Like on FaceBook
- [PHOTOS] Pregnant? Best Halloween Costumes For Your Baby Bump