At a Springfield City Council public hearing back in August, Rev. Phil Snider of the Brentwood Christian Church gave a speak against equal rights for Homosexuals that starts off very upsetting. This hearing was about amending the city’s nondiscrimination ordinance to include sexual orientation and gender identity protections, and Mr. Snider decided he must speak up. The ending is truly remarkable.
- Missouri Pastor’s Fiery Speech Against Equal Rights for Homosexuals Has Stunning Twist Ending
- 29th Pennsylvania Municipality Passes LGBT Nondiscrimination Protections
- Memphis, TN Approves LGBT Workplace Protections in 9-4 Vote
- Victory in Memphis, TN for LGBT Workplace Protections!
Other Interesting Posts
- Tomas Young: The Dying War Veteran’s Last Letter to Mr. George W. Bush and Mr. Dick Cheney
- [VIDEO] Adopted Son of Two Gay Dads: Daniel’s Letter To Chief Justice Roberts
- [VIDEO] ‘Rated T For Tolerance’ – by a very ignorant, anti-gay, Christian teen
- [VIDEO] Rappin’ For Jesus
- Mitt Romney: Hospital Visitation For Gay Couples Are ‘Benefits’ Not Rights