I don’t really think they know what they’ve done here, because they are only in 4th grade. But, it’s still a nice parody with a good message, in my opinion. Obama and Romney, I can see why you wouldn’t want to vote for either, but why not pick a smaller party opponent? It’s a throw-away vote, sure, but at least you’re standing by what you believe, on the record. Do you not agree with ANY party? Then, do something about it, rather than complain. Voting is a freedom we have, that other people, in different countries, do not have. If you feel differently, let me know why.
Other Interesting Posts
- Georgia GOP Chairwoman, Sue Everhart, Warns Of ‘Free Ride’ Gay Marriage Fraud
- [VIDEO] Adopted Son of Two Gay Dads: Daniel’s Letter To Chief Justice Roberts
- [VIDEO] Amaya Fast Asleep Until Her Favorite Song Comes On…
- Baby Dancing Gangnam Style
- Uganda’s Anti-Gay Bill to be Passed by End of Year Despite Criticism Abroad