I’m sure we all heard about Lilo’s most recent incident where her and her mother went out clubbing untila round 3am and then got into a physical altercation. Well, this audio gives some insight into what may really be going on in the Lohan family. Also, it seems Michael was smart enough to record this audio and sell it for profit, yet again. Obviously, I don’t know the intimate details of this family, but it appears that the problems started with those in charge, Dina and Michael Lohan. Dina needs to stop drinking and doing blow with her daughter, Michael needs to keep his conversations with his family private, and they all need a wake up call. Otherwise, the great citizens of America are going to continue to get pleasure out of your continued suffering. Your lives are entertainment for the masses, so you might want to stop making the same mistakes and get your shit together. I’m actually offended that you don’t choose to do so with the insane amount of money you have in your account. Shit, if I had that much cash, I would be thin, tanned, great hair, great make up, new wardrobe that made me look awesome, and I would definitely have a driver (which is something Lilo seems to have learnt along the way…kind of).
Oh, and why in the hell did Michael Lohan think that Lindsay was being kidnapped? That confused the hell out of me.
Look below for the drunk interview Dina Lohan had with Dr. Phil…. HIGH-larious!
- Lindsay Lohan Dissed As Dina Lohan Refuses To Take Responsibility For LiLo’s Behavior
- Dina Lohan on Lindsay’s Struggles
- Dina Lohan Offers Advice To Amanda Bynes’s Parents
- [VIDEO] Dina Lohan Has Drunk Interview With Dr.Phil: Smart
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Adopted Son of Two Gay Dads: Daniel’s Letter To Chief Justice Roberts
- Vegas, Gambling, Drinks… Oh, Yes!
- [UPDATED] Trent Mays and Ma’lik Richmond Convicted: Leaked Steubenville ‘Rape’ Video
- Today in Florida: Kenneth Rowe Leaves Baby with Liquor Store Clerk While Enjoying the Strip Club
- Drunk Asian Businessman Attempts To Walk Down Escalator… The Wrong Way