[VIDEO] Romney’s Thoughts On The Middle Class: “I used to think that becoming rich and being famous would make me happy. Boy was I right!”
American Bridge has jus released a new video that sheds more light on Mr. Mitt Romey. I can’t say I’m shocked, but it has been nice to hear what he truly thinks, since we all knew this much anyway.
Mitt Romney at a secret donor meeting:
“There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. That that’s an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax.
“[M]y job is is not to worry about those people. I’ll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives.”
- Mitt, “When I was a boy, I used to think that becoming rich & famous would make me happy. Boy was I right.”
- Romney: “I used to think that becoming rich and becoming famous would make me happy. Boy was I right.”
- Flashback To Romney Joking: ‘Boy, Was I Right’ That Being Rich Would Make Me Happy
- The Freeloaders in Mitt Romney’s Orbit
Other Interesting Posts
- [VIDEO] Father Who Beat Daughters for Twerking Has Been Arrested
- Georgia GOP Chairwoman, Sue Everhart, Warns Of ‘Free Ride’ Gay Marriage Fraud
- [VIDEO] 9-Year-Old Discusses the Meaning of Life and Much More
- Vegas, Gambling, Drinks… Oh, Yes!
- [VIDEO] ‘Rated T For Tolerance’ – by a very ignorant, anti-gay, Christian teen