Daily Archives: May 24, 2012
For some reason, sitting on your ass and watching cats and dogs struggle to catch the uncatchable (I know this isn’t a word) laser, is hilarious. I thought that was as good as it got, but fortunately, it gets better (and no, this is not a video explaining that being gay sucks now, but will eventually get better). Penguins are entertaining without doing a damn thing, but when they chase a laser around their sanctuary, it’s definitely more amazing than cats and dogs.
- Eastern Laser Launches ETS series CCD Camera Laser cutter (prweb.com)
- Gardening with lasers makes weeding 10x more fun (stuffmideast.com)
- The lazy man’s laser pet toy (woofproofed.com)
- ‘LaserSaber’ turns company’s laser into ‘working’ lightsaber (examiner.com)
- Wicked Lasers Releases Light-Up “Laser Saber” On Star Wars Day (techcrunch.com)
- Germany Creates Herbicidal Death Ray (escapistmagazine.com)
- Forget laser cats, this laser shark will soon rule the ocean (digitaltrends.com)
I am well aware that the title of this Thursday 4Play sounds rather lame. Unfortunately, I’m very busy and didn’t have time to think of a great theme, but I definitely laughed at these photos (maybe not too hard, but laughed nonetheless).
I’m rather annoyed that the photo above is grammatically incorrect, but you know what, I can’t do a damn thing about it.
Gotta love practical jokes on drunk, passed out friends….
Thanks for doing that, so we didn’t have to. Much appreciated.