Daily Archives: May 11, 2012
As much as I love my Apple products, I don’t know if I would go to the lengths that body piercer, Dave Hurban, has gone.
In this video, it shows the process of implanting the magnets and ultimately being able to attach his iPod Nano to his wrist without any accessories. Hurban works at Dynasty Tattoo, is from Newfield, N.J., and with the help of Kaledioscope Kreative, has produced the video below.
Body Piercer: Dave Hurban
Videographer: Jesse Cornaglia
Photographer: Paul Kensey
Prototype Engineer: Jason Williams
Artist: Youth – Boy’s Chore
- Man implants magnets to keep iPod at the ready (news.yahoo.com)
- Forget a Strap! Implant Your iPod Watch on your Wrist This Guy Did (irishappleblog.com)
- Guy Gets Magnets Implanted In His Arm To Hold His iPod (gizmodo.com.au)
- Guy Gets Magnets Implanted in His Arm To Hold His iPod, Forgets There’s a New Design Every Year [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- iPod Nano Goes Red (fabsugar.com)
- Freebies and a Chance to win an iPod Nano (schoolmarmohio.com)
The woman in the video who can be seen abusing the 10-month-old, is the small child’s 18-year-old biological mother. Her friend had witnessed the mother being abusive prior to this incident and decided that she would attempt to get it on camera and take it to police.
The mother was arrested after this incident was revealed and sentenced to 18 months in prison. During that time, the child was placed with a foster family and no longer has to endure these brutal attacks. I couldn’t even watch the full video without looking away and crying. The brutality is so vicious and unwarranted, it’s sickening to see a mother act this way with her innocent child.
- Mom’s Quick Action Saves Fallen Baby From Busy Intersection (947thewave.radio.com)
- Send Mom a Skype Video this Mother’s Day! (eightymphmom.com)
- Ali Sweeney: My Mother’s Mother (huffingtonpost.com)
- Best Mother’s Day Ever – 12 real moms share their fondest memories (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
[VIDEO] Startling Footage Filmed by the Pregnant Man Show Alcoholic Wife Abusing Him, Manhandling the Children, and Acting Strangely
Thomas Beatie, known as The Pregnant Man, has recently released footage of his estranged wife attacking him, manhandling their children, and destroying the computer. Beatie is a transgender man who gave birth to the couple’s three children before following through with the gender reassignment surgery and is most likely planning to use this video in their upcoming court battle.
The video was taken before the couple had become estranged and show the condition that Nancy was found in when Beatie entered the playroom, in their house in Arizona.
According to Beatie, Nancy had been a violent alcoholic and use to beat him in the middle of the night often, and had even punched him in the crotch while the children were present. He also stated in divorce papers that in February Nancy was ‘visibly intoxicated’ while he tried to stop her from taking the children to daycare, which then led to her swearing at him as well as pushing him around.
There is obviously more to each side of this story, but the video is pretty damaging to Nancy’s claims that Beatie was in fact the one who was physically and emotionally abusive. More will be determined this Wednesday as the couple goes to court to decide custody and child support arrangements.
It seems as though this man has had enough to endure in his life, and this problem can be resolved sooner than later.
- Pregnant Man Separates From Wife (livelyindepthmusicent.com)
- Nancy Beatie Flips Out on Family, Destroys Computer [Video] (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- ‘Pregnant Man’ Announces Separation From Wife (inquisitr.com)
There are some Ke$ha songs that I never quite understood, but this is BY FAR one of my favorites. The song also features Detox Icunt, who is a local drag queen, here in West Hollywood. Detox has been involved in many spoof videos (one can be seen here), has a band “Transkuntinental”, and is one of the most talented queens out there (in my opinion). What an amazing opportunity for her, and hopefully this will bring her to an entirely new level, especially considering it’s such a great song. What do you think?
And below is Transkuntinental’s Promo video:
- Ke$ha Loves Them Girlie Boys Pretty Ladies! (perezhilton.com)
- [VIDEO] Jackie Beat: Gimme All Your Blood (Madonna Parody) (practikel.com)
- Gallery: Ke$ha Juggalizes The American Flag In V Magazine (thegloss.com)
- Ke$ha Pees In The Street….On Twitter! (kiss951.cbslocal.com)