Thursday 4Play: FaceBook Grammar
I am aware that everyone makes mistakes, including myself, but it seems that once people decide to post something on FaceBook, they forget everything they had been taught in school about spelling and grammar. The reason for today’s Thursday 4Play came about thanks to a friend of mine on FaceBook, who posted this: “Can I just when the lotto already???” Sadly, I’m afraid that someone who spells one of the most simple words in the english dictionary incorrectly, WILL be the person to inherit around half a billion dollars. Spelling incorrectly doesn’t make you look cool. Bad grammar is noticed and mocked. Is it really that hard to write correctly???
- Mother Of 3 Posted Suicide Note On FaceBook Before Shooting Herself, New Photos Posted Days Before She Died (practikel.com)
- ‘Hello Pink Facebook’ Scam. Change Your Facebook Theme Color Scam. (intelligentdesignsmedia.com)
- The lost art of judging someone else’s grammar usage… (rightsideofthebrian.com)
- SEO Trends (creatingyourselfatthetop.com)
- How ‘Grammar Girl’ Turned Her Podcast Hobby Into A Media Empire (businessinsider.com)