Daily Archives: March 29, 2012
Josenildo Gonçalves, a Brazilian TV reporter, was covering a shooting that had already occurred in João Pessoa (the capital city of the Brazilian state of Paraíba) when a man casually strolls up and shoots a man while the cameras catch everything.
The victim has been identified as 24-year-old Rodrigo Ferreira da Silva and amazingly, is at a hospital and in stable condition.
- Brazilian cops hunt pillaging ‘gang of blondes’ (go.theregister.com)
- Brazil police tracking ‘Gang of Blondes’ mall kidnappers (calgaryherald.com)
- Brazilian Military Police Hire a Batman To Fight Crime (geektyrant.com)
- ‘Gang Of Blondes’ Kidnap Suspects Arrested (news.sky.com)
- Brazilian activists’ murders may be linked to land dispute (bfreenews.com)
This drunk, Robert, was very unhappy about being picked up for being intoxicated and when his hippy ramblings couldn’t get him out of the situation, he decided to attempt a song to persuade the officer. While it didn’t help him out of his situation, it definitely has provided some much-needed entertainment. Thanks to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police for not only arresting this fine gentleman, but also allowing him to finish the entire song.
- Drunk Man Sings Entire Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody In Police Car [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Queen’s ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ (jack.radio.com)
- Drunk Driver Arrested, Sings ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ In Back Of Cop Car [VIDEO] (wzlx.radio.com)
- Arrested Drunk Guy Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (lukeford.net)
- WATCH: Donald Trump Puppet Sings Bohemian Rhapsody (huffingtonpost.com)
- Little High, Little Low: DUI Suspect Performs Bohemian Rhapsody In Custody (jonathanturley.org)
This, unlike the other bully getting revenge video, is amazing for another reason (which you’ll find out).
I may be a bitch, but this kid got exactly what was coming to him. You want to bully kids that won’t stand up to you, then prepare to get your ass dominated by another kid willing to step in that can throw one hell of a punch. You looked real good in front of all the girls… until you could no longer stand on your own. I wish more people stood up to shit talkers and show off’s like this.
- “The Hunger Games” and “Bully” MPAA Ratings (celebs.icanhascheezburger.com)
- ‘Glee’ vs. bullying: First Look! (popwatch.ew.com)
- Film: Movie Review: Bully (avclub.com)
- Bruce Jenner – Kim Kardashian’s Flour Bomber Is an ‘ASS’ (tmz.com)
- Please Explain: Bullying (wnyc.org)
- Bully Project’s Teen Crusader (thedailybeast.com)
- Bullied Girl Posts Story on Reddit; Bully Is Arrested (socialtimes.com)
Before anyone says anything about me prejudging gingers, I’d like to remind you that I, myself, am a ginger. Sadly, its little shits like this who choose to go out and be disgusting and particularly evil, that give all of us a bad name. I mean, it is true, we are a little more hard-headed, stubborn, cruel, mischievous and unrelenting, but trying to sexually assault your mother?! What the f*ck is that shit?! With no further a due, the story:
There are numerous things wrong with this story, starting with the fact that Noah Crooks was only 13-years-old. What kind of eighth grader has that gall to not only attempt to molest his OWN mother, but then murder her as well? Gretchen Crooks was killed in the town of Osage, Iowa and could have never predicted this would be how her life came to an end.
The hunting rifle was used to take out something other than game in this household, despite the facts that there were no criminal records of the Crooks family. And who would have seen this coming? I kid at Osage Middle School attempting sexual abuse and following through with murder… against his mother. It’s unfathomable to me, and I can’t even begin to imagine the amount of people who have been crushed by this.
Shelia Aukes, a licensed social worker in Des Moines who works with young people on a variety of mental health issues told the DesMoines Register: ‘The victims in most sex offenses committed by juveniles are siblings, other juveniles or, more rare, other adults.
‘A child or adolescent sexually abusing a parent is completely out of the norm, totally unheard of.’
The incident happened on Saturday and Noah called 911 shortly afterwards. Oddly enough, he seemed emotionless and extremely calm for what had happened.
‘The emotions of the young man, from what I’ve been told, is his demeanour was very calm and kind of stoic. Almost like he was in shock also,’ Deputy Greg Beaver told KTTC.
In Iowa, you must be 14-years-old to be charged as an adult, so this sick kid is being held at North Iowa Juvenile Detention Center in Waterloo and is expected to be tried as a juvenile. They are expecting for the charges to be filed today.
Mrs. Crooks was a nurse at Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa and had aspirations of getting her masters degree. She was a hard-working mother-of-two and always bragged about her children.
On her Facebook page back in 2010, she praised her son, one of two, for his musical talents on the saxophone as well as his accomplishment in being accepted into a University of Iowa camp to learn Chinese.
‘So proud of him!’ she wrote.
She had also recently published an application on her page reading: ‘Click “like” if you love your son!’
This is the first murder in Osage since 1898! This is definitely one way to bring back murder in a murder-less city.
- Three orphanage employees held (thehindu.com)
- Aurora Woman Charged With Kidnapping, Sex Assault After Vanishing (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Vt student charged with attempted sexual assault (mysanantonio.com)
- Daycare Provider’s Son Arrested For Sexual Assault (chicago.cbslocal.com)
- Cop convicted in sexual assault (myfoxny.com)
- PA trial: Priests struggled with ‘sexual sobriety’ (kansascity.com)
- Somerset Grand Jury indicts Franklin Township man, 75, on charges of sexual assault of eight-year-old girl (nj.com)