Daily Archives: March 19, 2012
[VIDEO] Pastor Dennis Terry Introduces Rick Santorum With An Anti-Gay, Pro-Life, Conservative Bullshit Speech
I am sorry, but if Rick Santorum, a man who clearly believes in the message that Pastor Dennis Terry is so eloquent at expressing, becomes President, our FREEDOM as American‘s will be threatened. Pastor Dennis is a hateful man who doesn’t understand or appreciate diversity; He is also ignorant. The man explains that we’re not allowed to pray in public, which is definitely far from the truth. What they did enforce was not MAKING children pray at school, because spirituality and religion should be an independent decision for each person. Sadly, we still have parents that believe forcing religion down their children’s throats is the best thing to do, but at least we don’t have the government and our teachers telling us what we should believe.
Also, this man is fighting to keep things how they were and I understand why, but fortunately, most of us would like to advance and allow our religious beliefs to grow as well. If we never changed what we believed and how we did things, we might still have slaves, treat women like dogs and have men being arrested for sodomy. I believe that if there were a God (which I do not believe), then why would he be so egotistical to only allow those that worship and accept him into heaven? Wouldn’t you think he would prefer people who lived their lives morally as opposed to those who just accepted him in the hopes of being redeemed for their sins? I know I’d rather be around people with my same morals in the after life and not some child molesters, murderers, and rapists that have seen the light and accepted Jesus as their savior. So, if that’s the case, leave me down here to burn in hell with people who have respect for one another, not because they have to, but because it’s simply the right thing to do.
- For Multi-Faith Nation, Santorum Is a Good Thing (lezgetreal.com)
- Pastor Dennis Terry Introduces Rick Santorum, Tells Non-Christians To ‘Get Out’ Of U.S. (mediaite.com)
- News: Dame Edna, Rhinos, Justin Bieber, Nepal, Reza Farahan (towleroad.com)
- In a Rick Santorum World: Freedom for a Few (fidlerten.com)
- Is Rick Santorum Right on Banning Internet Porn? (usnews.com)
- Rick Santorum Crowd Boos Male Hecklers’ Kiss, Start Chanting ‘U-S-A!’ (mediaite.com)
This is a video of an unnamed man venturing down the famous La Plagne track in the French Alps at 60mph. I have never heard a grown man cry so hard on a “ride” that you pay to go on. You would think if he was this terrified, he might just opt out of following through, or at the very least, close his eyes and just wait for it to be over. Regardless, I’m glad he didn’t because I was able to laugh at this.
- White Christmas for skiers as heavy snow reaches the Alps (telegraph.co.uk)
- Blonde Enlightens Us With True Definition of MPH (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Morning Mail: Let’s watch a man absolutely freak out during a bobsled run (offthebench.nbcsports.com)
- Easter skiing: the best of the season could be yet to come (telegraph.co.uk)